Kris Bogle

Recruiting is ******* insane. I was certain he was $EC bound. I’m still leaning that way but these CB’s are making me doubt myself.

That being said, if he does choose Miami, this would be a HUGE get.

Two of the most recent CBs are from FSU writers. I'm taking it as a troll right now. They don't know ****.

Advertisement
Pretty much how I feel.

Bro there were so many GA & north Florida high school coaches up there...all they talked about was how Georgia is paying recruits.

Expect that Grayson trio to end up at UGA

I mean Bama does too, at least their top of the board guys.

But Georgia is being downright blatant about it.

I’m not a coach, not in the slightest, but I do help out on a volunteer basis with off season condition (non-weights, strictly focused on cardiovascular endurance, running, stretching, conditioning drills, hills, that kind of stuff) so...I was just talking to the HC and he says the same thing...the coaches are all talking about it. Now this is a 2A guy, and even he knows about it. In walks the HS AD, (cane fan btw) and he knows about it.

It’s gone beyond blatant with them to the “we’re bulletproof nobody can touch us stage”...It’s like they’re not even bothering to hide it

Two of the most recent CBs are from FSU writers. I'm taking it as a troll right now. They don't know ****.

While I agree he probably trolled them...Nee is pretty accurate with his predictions. He at least isn't a Stampiniesque looney toon. I'd love to know what exactly these guys heard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean Bama does too, at least their top of the board guys.

But Georgia is being downright blatant about it.

I’m not a coach, not in the slightest, but I do help out on a volunteer basis with off season condition (non-weights, strictly focused on cardiovascular endurance, running, stretching, conditioning drills, hills, that kind of stuff) so...I was just talking to the HC and he says the same thing...the coaches are all talking about it. Now this is a 2A guy, and even he knows about it. In walks the HS AD, (cane fan btw) and he knows about it.

It’s gone beyond blatant with them to the “we’re bulletproof nobody can touch us stage”...It’s like they’re not even bothering to hide it

Right...lots of coaches were saying UGA is going to go down like SMU.

I have this crazy story that was told to me by a GA high school coach, TIFWIW...apparently a player whose committed to UGA keeps visiting FSU unofficially...it's to the point where the kid really loves FSU and wants to go there and would committ...apparently Kirby or someone on staff (I was told Kirby) told him that they will bust the booster that paid him and ruin his cfb career if he goes anywhere else but UGA.

I have this crazy story that was told to me by a GA high school coach, TIFWIW...apparently a player whose committed to UGA keeps visiting FSU unofficially...it's to the point where the kid really loves FSU and wants to go there and would committ...apparently Kirby or someone on staff (I was told Kirby) told him that they will bust the booster that paid him and ruin his cfb career if he goes anywhere else but UGA.

Wouldn't surprise me if this were true. Hopefully they and Bama get the SMU treatment but I doubt it.

Wouldn't surprise me if this were true. Hopefully they and Bama get the SMU treatment but I doubt it.
Same here...as long as Mark "upgrade the bag game" Emmert is head of the NCAA...they'll never do anything to any of those schools.

Kirby is extorting kids now.

Advertisement

Trezman Marshall.

That being true wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Advertisement
No
Bust the UGA booster that has paid him.

I believe the story and it’s vibes with what my FSU buddy (not Dontae just casual friend) mentioned to me. Just don’t understand the point of busting a local Ga booster? I guess self reporting him as being a rogue booster and ******** the kid?

Advertisement
Back