Kris Bogle

Get off the board with that negative mentality all the **** time and let the coaches do their job. They know how to recruit. Mfs be miserable af and say we won’t land whoever(people did it with a bunch of our commits last cycles) and or beat Notre Dame. FoH with that defeated mentality bullsh*t you got going on

I feel your frustration, but until the landscape changes for us recruiting-wise, you can't blame other folks for feeling this way...it's a realists state of mind.

Advertisement
They can't recruit against the life changing money that will be thrown at these kids.

And you already see Bogle throwing up A symbols in pics with Cane commits throwing up The U like Jobe last year.

You can go ahead and keep your head in the sand and think we will get him, but unless Bogle and Stevenson aren't on the take (not many in their situations aren't when we are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars) then we ain't getting them.

Oh and Brock, go **** your self trying to tell anyone on here to get off the board.
That weak mindset is Exaclty why we have a fan base full of loosers. To change the culture you gotta change the mentality. We gotta expect to get them now.

The sad part is that some of you negative Nancy’s would rather be pessimistic with a chance of being right than to be optimistic with a chance of being wrong, I swear we’re the only fanbase that hopes for 5* recruits to not commit to us.
If you think I would rather be right than for these kids to come you are dead wrong.

I am just not the sunshine pumper that some on here are and know the reality of these recruiting situations.

We are talking about 2 elite South FL talents that happen to play the most coveted positions on defense that will have big bag$ offered.

I have been following this since 2003 and we have never landed those guys, so I'm sorry I am being realistic, but I would absolutely love to eat crow here and land at least one of the two.

Got to keep battling, he should be a top 3 priority along with Stevenson and Neal as I’ve said weeks ago. Most important guys in this class

Advertisement
If you think I would rather be right than for these kids to come you are dead wrong.

I am just not the sunshine pumper that some on here are and know the reality of these recruiting situations.

We are talking about 2 elite South FL talents that happen to play the most coveted positions on defense that will have big bag$ offered.

I have been following this since 2003 and we have never landed those guys, so I'm sorry I am being realistic, but I would absolutely love to eat crow here and land at least one of the two.
What you got to say about last year class with some of the pulls we have landed. Golden and Shannon ain’t in charge

That weak mindset is Exaclty why we have a fan base full of loosers. To change the culture you gotta change the mentality. We gotta expect to get them now.

When they show me they can land 5star DEs and DBs I will then expect it.

Since 2003 (when I started following recruiting) we have only landed 1 5star DE Chad Thomas (Bailey was a high 4star) and 2 5star DBs in Kenny Phillips and Tracey Howard, and Howard never should have been rated a 5star (no elite size, speed, physicality or coverage) IMO Artie Burns was more of a 5star recruit with his size and speed combo than Howard.

So excuse me if my reality offends you sunshine pumpers.

Go ahead and call me a ***** for not having my head in the sand when it comes to these kids and what we really have to recruit against.

Last edited:
They can't recruit against the life changing money that will be thrown at these kids.

And you already see Bogle throwing up A symbols in pics with Cane commits throwing up The U like Jobe last year.

You can go ahead and keep your head in the sand and think we will get him, but unless Bogle and Stevenson aren't on the take (not many in their situations aren't when we are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars) then we ain't getting them.

Oh and Brock, go **** your self trying to tell anyone on here to get off the board.
Pot the pics. I’m not a social media dude so where is he doing this. If he was I’m pretty sure the crystal nuts would be trending towards klan land.
I’m keeping my hopes up since we’re on the upswing but I ain’t gonna lie. As soon as I saw Rique and Ladsen’s tape the first thing I said to myself and posted is “they ain’t coming”. Boggle is developing into a monster. Every year there are 2-4 dudes down here that get house money thrown at them and as you pointed out only very very few have turned it down. At least this year we have been considered to land some of them. But I also have my reservations considering the past and despite the huge strides the program has made.

Last edited:
Bogle is about to get that 5th star and Baga was not coming heavy after Nesta.

Bogle ain't coming and neither is Stevenson.

I would absolutely love to be wrong about both or even one, but I've been following this **** long enough to see the writing on the wall.

Miami does not land 5star DLinemen unless they are more into music than football (Chad Thomas) since Miami is in the top 5 music schools in the country and has the best football program of that top 5.
Chomping at the the bits to deliver some pessimism weren’t you?

Advertisement
Got to keep battling, he should be a top 3 priority along with Stevenson and Neal as I’ve said weeks ago. Most important guys in this class
Of course we need to battle to the end, I never said oh they are going elsewhere lets stop recruiting them.

If anything we need to think outside the box and go the extra mile for these kids since we can't get in the bag game, like we did with everyone showing up to Stevenson's game.

We need to do more of that type of stuff for both these guys and Neal.

IMO our top 5 recruits in order are:
#1 Stevenson
#2 Neal
#3 Johnson Jr
#4 Bogle
#5 Richards

I only list Johnson ahead of Bogle b/c we have no back up plan if he doesn't pick us and he plays the most important position on the field.

Last edited:
When they show me they can land 5star DEs and DBs I will then expect it.

Since 2003 (when I have started following recruiting) we have only landed 1 5star DE Chad Thomas (Bailey was a high 4star) and 2 5star DBs in Kenny Phillips and Tracey Howard, and Howard never should have been rated a 5star (no elite size, speed, physicality or coverage).

So excuse me if my reality offends you sunshine pumpers.

Go ahead and call me a ***** for not having my head in the sand when it comes to these kids and what we really have to recruit against.
Just because you 5 star don’t make you an automatic sure fire stud in college. There are plenty of guys who were rated 4s like (ahmmon, joe Jackson and others who should have been 5stars. In addition to that their are elite 4 stars out there too just got to land them and we will be fine

Of course we have to keep fighting, but we better have some solid back up plans in place and not get caught with our **** in our hand like with the Jobe situation then trying to go back to Samuels once the writing was on the wall that he was gone.

We have some fantastic backup plans in place at DE. I'd love to get Bogle, but we can have an superb DE haul without him. I think Stevenson and Neal are much more important recruits. I don't see any OT or DB on our list that are comparable to those two (except Wright at OT, but he seems like long shot).

What you got to say about last year class with some of the pulls we have landed. Golden and Shannon ain’t in charge
Yes Frierson and Ivey were great pick ups along with Rousseau and Nesta, but none were 5star talents that Baga and UGA were throwing huge bag$ at.

The ones that were that caliber ended up there (Jobe and Campbell).

I do not believe that Surtain chose Baga b/c of bag$ though, he was always about the $EC and L$U, and if they weren't horrible last year he would be a tiger, and he was already a millionaire.

Yes UGA wanted Frierson, but I don't believe they offered big bag$ b/c #1 he wasn't looked at as that caliber of recruit throughout the cycle, and #2 he is Frank Gore's cousin, and schools probably didn't want to get caught with someone with such close ties to Miami.

IMO that is the same reason that I don't think Richard is being offered the type of bag$ he would if he had no family ties to UM.

The guys down here that are being offered the big bag$ this cycle IMO are Stevenson, Lad$on and Bogle.

And again, not all kids are on the take, but most that are offered that type of money are.

Advertisement
Bogle is about to get that 5th star and Baga was not coming heavy after Nesta.

Bogle ain't coming and neither is Stevenson.

I would absolutely love to be wrong about both or even one, but I've been following this **** long enough to see the writing on the wall.

Miami does not land 5star DLinemen unless they are more into music than football (Chad Thomas) since Miami is in the top 5 music schools in the country and has the best football program of that top 5.
You’re a moron

Yes Frierson and Ivey were great pick ups along with Rousseau and Nesta, but none were 5star talents that Baga and UGA were throwing huge bag$ at.

The ones that were that caliber ended up there (Jobe and Campbell).

I do not believe that Surtain chose Baga b/c of bag$ though, he was always about the $EC and L$U, and if they weren't horrible last year he would be a tiger, and he was already a millionaire.

Yes UGA wanted Frierson, but I don't believe they offered big bag$ b/c #1 he wasn't looked at as that caliber of recruit throughout the cycle, and #2 he is Frank Gore's cousin, and schools probably didn't want to get caught with someone with such close ties to Miami.

IMO that is the same reason that I don't think Richard is being offered the type of bag$ he would if he had no family ties to UM.

The guys down here that are being offered the big bag$ this cycle IMO are Stevenson, Lad$on and Bogle.

And again, not all kids are on the take, but most that are offered that type of money are.
That’s funny you say jobe was a 5 star talent, (he wasn’t) nesta was actually rated higher than him but he didn’t get that same designation you gave jobe though lol. We got the #2 dt in the country f_ck a 5 star designation. The only 5 star in the country last cycle josh belk already transferred out of clemson

Just because you 5 star don’t make you an automatic sure fire stud in college. There are plenty of guys who were rated 4s like (ahmmon, joe Jackson and others who should have been 5stars. In addition to that their are elite 4 stars out there too just got to land them and we will be fine
Obviously....

I believe Rousseau will be a stud and he was a 3star, like Garvin and many others.

And plenty of 5stars bust.

We are not talking about that.

We are talking about going toe to toe with Baga and UGA who definitely buy recruits and landing the 5stars that have the huge bag$ thrown at them.

It is an obstacle we have yet to overcome with 5star DBs and DLinemen, and I would love for this to be the year we do it.

We did just bring in 5star RB Lingard and 5star WR Pope.

If those guys were on the take they would have never been Canes, b/c I'm sure they were offered plenty.

We do also have 2 elite recruiters at RB and WR in Thomas and Dugans and Hartley is a beast with landing Jordan and Mallory.

Need elite recruiters on defense if you want to land elite talent on defense.

Advertisement
That’s funny you say jobe was a 5 star talent, (he wasn’t) nesta was actually rated higher than him but he didn’t get that same designation you gave jobe though lol. We got the #2 dt in the country f_ck a 5 star designation. The only 5 star in the country last cycle josh belk already transferred out of clemson
Jobe may not have had the ranking, but we were all screaming he was underrated up until he flipped, then became not 5star material around this board overnight.

He was definitely courted by Baga like a 5star DB with elite size and speed.

Nesta was a late riser and was pretty locked in with us by the time his stock rose that high, and again, Baga and UGA weren't coming after him.

He is also undersized for an elite level DT.

It was O$U a little at the beginning then UiF with the joke of a season they just had.

Jobe may not have had the ranking, but we were all screaming he was underrated up until he flipped, then became not 5star material around this board overnight.

He was definitely courted by Baga like a 5star DB with elite size and speed.

Nesta was a late riser and was pretty locked in with us by the time his stock rose that high, and again, Baga and UGA weren't coming after him.

He is also undersized for an elite level DT.

It was O$U a little at the beginning then UiF with the joke of a season they just had.
Ed Oliver is the best dt in the country and he’s undersized, Aaron Donald is the best dt in the nfl and he’s undersized.

And 2 nesta is not undersized he’s 6’2 305 with an impressive build and not much fat

Pot the pics. I’m not a social media dude so where is he doing this. If he was I’m pretty sure the crystal nuts would be trending towards klan land.
I’m keeping my hopes up since we’re on the upswing but I ain’t gonna lie. As soon as I saw Rique and Ladsen’s tape the first thing I said to myself and posted is “they ain’t coming”. Boggle is developing into a monster. Every year there are 2-4 dudes down here that get house money thrown at them and as you pointed out only very very few have turned it down. At least this year we have been considered to land some of them. But I also have my reservations considering the past and despite the huge strides the program has made.
The pic was posted on another site with them all at the airport heading to the 5star challenge.

Bogle fresh off a Baga visit that has them overtaking Tennessee in his recruitment threw up the A symbol next to Couch who threw up the U, then Wingo was throwing up the O in an O$U jacket then Solomon throwing up the U.

I believe it was taken from Solomon's mom's twitter or something.

I don't have twitter though, so don't know for sure.

Advertisement
Back