Kris Bogle

I worry about how flaky he is... another keef bryant... guys like this have a hard time when the attention goes away.

Advertisement
I worry about how flaky he is... another keef bryant... guys like this have a hard time when the attention goes away.

I'm just baffled at people who have this take. The problem is with you, not him.

How is Bogle flaky? He isn't a commit. He's very clearly going through the recruitment process, and him being an easily excitable kid isn't a crime.

Has this kid trashed or disrespected Miami in any way?

At the end of the day, he's a Gibbons kid so when he makes a commitment that's it. That's why his coach didn't let him commit last year, he wants his 1st decision to be his final (unlike other S FL kids). And I haven't seen any actual indication that we're not in good shape with him, or at least right at the top with FSU.

Stop following Bogle on twitter if it's too much for you. If he we're a commit like Jobe doing this **** that'd be one thing, but he's an elite recruit. These are the guys you have to fight for

I'm just baffled at people who have this take. The problem is with you, not him.

How is Bogle flaky? He isn't a commit. He's very clearly going through the recruitment process, and him being an easily excitable kid isn't a crime.

Has this kid trashed or disrespected Miami in any way?

At the end of the day, he's a Gibbons kid so when he makes a commitment that's it. That's why his coach didn't let him commit last year, he wants his 1st decision to be his final (unlike other S FL kids). And I haven't seen any actual indication that we're not in good shape with him, or at least right at the top with FSU.

Stop following Bogle on twitter if it's too much for you. If he we're a commit like Jobe doing this **** that'd be one thing, but he's an elite recruit. These are the guys you have to fight for
Lol I don't have twitter I'm just saying my preference for going about recruiting. Thinking my situation. You wouldn't understand. Lol you took my statement and made a whole paragraph with fluff. Good stuff! You have a great career as a fantasy novelist ahead of you.

Advertisement
Point taken. And, you were the only poster to actually provide any semblance of actual, current evidence.

I’m not going to be stupid - at all, I leave that up to you; I was being accurate. But, unfortunately, you really have this stupid thing down. I’d say keep it up (you know, the whole stick to what you’re good at), but your stupidity shouldn’t be encouraged. Because when you have two different publications (one with an indisputably longer track record) with two different #1’s…people of reasonably average thinking skills can easily conclude that there is SOME doubt.

Saying UF is the #1 ranked Florida School is stupid, only a Gator fan would have that delusion.

School "xxxxxx" is my dream school, no school "yyyyyy" was my childhood favorite - now show me some attention, invite me to campus and show me how you treat a highly ranked dream school recruit so i can have a little fun while i get personal enjoyment playing puppet master with grown @ss men.

My only concern with this type of thing (and by that i mean the over-the-top social media games) is their focus is misguided. I get they are kids just having fun, and some do mature in college, but the concern is they will focus more on the social media, notoriety, fun, benefits side of being a D1 athlete and not focus enough on what it takes to be a high level college player. It's the same concern NFL teams have with kids coming out of school and why they put so much effort into doing research and so much value in character.

Let me stress again, i'm not pointing to Bogle specifically, i'm just commenting in broad strokes because i don't know the kid. Just like that kid who referenced his "brand", like he's already Jordan.

Bogle outchea falling in love with ever skripper that sits down to have a conversation with him? NOOOOOO DON'T DO IT

Now that’s just stupid! But what should I expect from you?

I doubt the people at USNews are Gator fans. USNews has been doing it longer than anyone else and they have a methodology...THIS year it puts UF over Miami, last year they were flipped. No skin off my nose either way.

By the way, I don’t think WSJ are Gator fans either, but in their other poll...they also rank UF over Miami. Not to mention the cross tabs also show two schools that are very close. 10 years in a Miami grad makes $53k while a UF grad makes $51k - and tuition difference is almost $20k/yr.

As I said before, you’re the one who’s stupid.

I’ve never seen so much gaturd love in one place before.

But you keep fighting the good fight, and keep defending your beloved toothless hillbillies.

Advertisement
Now that’s just stupid! But what should I expect from you?

I doubt the people at USNews are Gator fans. USNews has been doing it longer than anyone else and they have a methodology...THIS year it puts UF over Miami, last year they were flipped. No skin off my nose either way.

By the way, I don’t think WSJ are Gator fans either, but in their other poll...they also rank UF over Miami. Not to mention the cross tabs also show two schools that are very close. 10 years in a Miami grad makes $53k while a UF grad makes $51k - and tuition difference is almost $20k/yr.

As I said before, you’re the one who’s stupid.
My guy you're on the wrong side

After his visit to UF this weekend, from their write up:

“Florida has always been close to the top. I don’t want to say they are my top. Like right now, it’s Miami and Tennessee at my top. So, Miami, Tennessee, and then Florida.”

It does not look as if Bogle is ready to shut down his recruitment in the the near future.

“I plan to take all my officials and then make a decision after that.”

Tennessee has already used their official visit, and Bogle says he knows Oregon and Georgia will get official visits from him in the future as well.

Didn’t he say he wanted to wait until signing day in February ? Not sure why we stressing about this dude now

Advertisement
Didn’t he say he wanted to wait until signing day in February ? Not sure why we stressing about this dude now
I think he might not. It seems like he’s using up his ovs soon. Then after that there’s nothing left but to commit.

After his visit to UF this weekend, from their write up:

“Florida has always been close to the top. I don’t want to say they are my top. Like right now, it’s Miami and Tennessee at my top. So, Miami, Tennessee, and then Florida.”

It does not look as if Bogle is ready to shut down his recruitment in the the near future.

“I plan to take all my officials and then make a decision after that.”

Tennessee has already used their official visit, and Bogle says he knows Oregon and Georgia will get official visits from him in the future as well.
That's great news for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back