Kris Bogle

Notes per CanesInsight and Stefan's podcast:
  • UT visit was unbelievable, likes the coaches, blah blah blah
  • Miami was his first offer, Talks to Coach Diaz the most (3-4 times a week)
  • Last visited the Thursday before spring game, spoke with Coach Simpson for the second time
  • Miami feels like home and family, always gotta put on for the city when competing at events etc.
  • Lucas (FSU commit) is like his brother, "he might flip" "stay tuned" - seemed weird but that was per Bogle
  • Trying to cut list of 14 down to top 5 but it's hard but needs to make a business decision. Wanted to commit 7/4 but now either 1/7 (sister's bday) or signing day
  • Talks to Harley & Greg and they are like his brothers
  • Miami is great and loves the business school
  • Stay tuned and keep showing love and has a tweet coming out tonight about Miami so "Stay Tuned"
Overall, seems like a nice kid and is bright just likes the attention. He is either very pro Miami or he is trolling, which doesn't seem like something he would do. Long way to go but we are definitely in it.

Advertisement
Our starters/stars are nobodies in Miami. Im telling you seeing this with my own eyes multiple times. I was in a club where edgerrin, clinton, and a few of there friends were (as recently as 2 years ago)..and they were getting no love because they wasnt in vip (smart move by them). They actually were next to me and my best friend like regular dudes for most of the night..while the thots/sac chasers were flaunting for the guys bussin bottles in vip.

I dont have to keep explaining it to you..that our own players head up there. Theres a reason lol. Yall ask why FSU in the middle of nowhere recruits the way they do at that level..theres part of the answer. It's basically the same thing in Gainesville..But with FAMU ...FSU is on another level.

I don't think its a given. I was at a club in Miami (Matador in Sunny Isles) around in 2009-2010 and Jacory/Forston/Brandon Harris and Travis Benjamin were in there being treated like kings. Were next to me in VIP next to my table. I spoke to Forston for a minute about bringing the U back. So lets not make it seem like when the "U" is the "U" that these guys are not known around town either.

Ton of overreaction
Eh I don't think it's an overreaction. Taggart got some key commitments in the last class in a short span of time and he's doing well this class as well. I'll worry about it more once we start going head to head for more recruits.
Average coach but he'll be able to recruit.

Advertisement
I do understand.
That’s why there is a lot of other places to go to besides the clubs that charge 300$ to get in b cause drake or Kanye is in the club. Yes IN the club and not even preforming. 5k minimum tables and ridiculous prices for even bottled water. There are people that party down here that laugh at nfl money. But that’s just some of the places. Also, the sand bar is free and so is Nixon beach and both of those places are the bomb Just you tube it. Pretty easy for a UM player to find someone with a boat.
I mean you can just hang out at the pool at the flamingo if you know someone who lives there. You might get an std just by swimming in that pool. Like I said a buffet of endless possibilities. What about the gentleman’s clubs. I mean **** man you can find quality top shelf *** at the chili’s in Kendall. Thursday night 2 for 1 drinks.
I’m an old *** and I’ve lived in Cali MYC and Texas. When I was stationed in the west coast I partied in Tijuana, Ensenada, lake havasu, and padre island. We basically have all of that down here and more with better women. From islamorada to palm beach and the sand bars. But some of you want to concentrate on places like LIV as the only place to go party. There is also a world of difference in being 18-24 as opposed to beinng middle aged and partying. That applies anywhere. I make way more money than my nephew but I can guarantee that he’s getting way luckier in south beach than me.

I understand completely what you’re saying. There’s plenty to do in SoFlo, I have a great time when I’m out. Don’t disagree at all. Our point was just more so what these women are usually looking for is money. That’s even outside South Beach. I live in Tampa and it’s the same. Going to these college towns though, the athletes are the “money” because they see a potential professional athlete. It’s so much easier, trust me lol

Seems like he knows his heart and ideal school athletically and education wise is UM. With that said his backing of a commitment date from July 4th to January or signing day never ever bodes well for us. Almost as if he's putting feelers out for bags. Jmo.

I don't think its a given. I was at a club in Miami (Matador in Sunny Isles) around in 2009-2010 and Jacory/Forston/Brandon Harris and Travis Benjamin were in there being treated like kings. Were next to me in VIP next to my table. I spoke to Forston for a minute about bringing the U back. So lets not make it seem like when the "U" is the "U" that these guys are not known around town either.

I mean are they the man when Antonio Brown...or Odell Beckham shows up in their ferrari to the same club while they are standing in line trying to pool their money together for VIP?. Why you think our guys leave early to be 6th rd picks...they are trying to keep up with this S.fla Lifestyle. I feel you though. Certain guys have pull in the area..guys like Duke, Jacory had pull before even attending UM...they are neighborhood stars.

Its a gift and a curse. I hung out alot..out of the recent guys the dude i saw the most was probably Al Quadin Muhammad.

Was Nevin picking up the tab?

I mean are they the man when Antonio Brown...or Odell Beckham shows up in their ferrari to the same club while they are standing in line trying to pool their money together for VIP?. Why you think our guys leave early to be 6th rd picks...they are trying to keep up with this S.fla Lifestyle. I feel you though. Certain guys have pull in the area..guys like Duke, Jacory had pull before even attending UM...they are neighborhood stars.

Its a gift and a curse. I hung out alot..out of the recent guys the dude i saw the most was probably Al Quadin Muhammad.
Not surprisingly, one of the few guys on the roster who's family has money.

Advertisement

I can agree with that. They are hood stars until the real stars show up and then they are just college kids. Real stars will never be in towns like Tuscaloosa, Gainesville, Tally, Columbus, etc randomly hanging out so those players will never have to worry about that...

Its like the Katt Williams joke, "Your Chrysler 300 looks like a Phantom, until the real Phantom pulls up next to you."

Yep lol, it’s funny how fans try to insinuate what Taggart is doing at FSU is anything different than they have before lol. Recruiting was never an issue at FSU especially under jimbo
FSU will ALWAYS outrecruit us according to the rankings. The keys for us:

1. Keep them tf out of S. Florida
2. Beat them in head to head battles for the recruits we prioritize.

That's what separated Jimbo from the others. He owned us head to head and was able to invade S. Florida for a few cycles. it's no coincidence that their downfall began the further from S. Florida their recruiting moved.

Eh I don't think it's an overreaction. Taggart got some key commitments in the last class in a short span of time and he's doing well this class as well. I'll worry about it more once we start going head to head for more recruits.
Average coach but he'll be able to recruit.
I dont get why people cant see that...he does act and talk like golden but he recruits at an alelite level...ni99@ aint stumble upon the job for nothing fsu did there homework and hired a guy to attack sfla.

FSU will ALWAYS outrecruit us according to the rankings. The keys for us:

1. Keep them tf out of S. Florida
2. Beat them in head to head battles for the recruits we prioritize.

That's what separated Jimbo from the others. He owned us head to head and was able to invade S. Florida for a few cycles. it's no coincidence that their downfall began the further from S. Florida their recruiting moved.
We have to keep him out of sfla plain and simple thats the key if we cant then we fuqed cuz everyone knows u win sfla u win cfb

Advertisement
I've been saying since Taggart was hired that we need this first year to be a disaster record wise for them to kill any momentum they will have from his first year bump. We know the guy can recruit but the shine will certainly wear off if they go 8-4/7-5 this year.

What original said. If our guys needs to drive 7 hours to tally to get laid, they’re doing it wrong.

What original said. If our guys needs to drive 7 hours to tally to get laid, they’re doing it wrong.
I really don't think its that at all. It's just that in a big college town like Tally the draw is that you don't really have to chase the puss, it gets thrown at you.

Advertisement
Yo the overreactions on this site are serious!!! Trying to read into a kids tweets to the point of bad mouthing him... these are kids. Let them go thru their process.

• Last visited the Thursday before spring game, spoke with Coach Simpson for the second time
  • Miami feels like home and family, always gotta put on for the city when competing at events etc.
  • Lucas (FSU commit) is like his brother, "he might flip" "stay tuned" - seemed weird but that was per Bogle
  • Trying to cut list of 14 down to top 5 but it's hard but needs to make a business decision. Wanted to commit 7/4 but now either 1/7 (sister's bday) or signing day
  • Stay tuned and keep showing love and has a tweet coming out tonight about Miami so "Stay Tuned"
Overall, seems like a nice kid and is bright just likes the attention. He is either very pro Miami or he is trolling, which doesn't seem like something he would do. Long way to go but we are definitely in it.

I don't know what to make of that Lucas comment. Not sure if Lucas is trolling him, or they together are trolling us.

Lucas one doesn't shock me. He could commit to 2-3 schools throughout the process.

Advertisement
Back