Krazy Takes: James Williams Starts Day 1

I have a cousin on the team, he straight up told me he expected James Williams and Avantae to start by the end of the year. Of course 1/2 that prediction can't happen anymore but he certified that James Williams was a baller.
Lol JW has yet to put on the pads

your “ so called” cousin is Delusional

Advertisement
Advertisement
Results would’ve been the same but James Williams definitely should’ve started day one over Gurvan Hall. With Kam Kinchens and Avantae Williams next two off the bench.
This is yet ANOTHER example why I learned to wait for Krazy to give the word on whose bandwagon to jump on before i do anything.

All of you scoffing, sneering slurp city rollers still need to apologize to @Dwinstitles and add @KrazyCane to the list.

Advertisement
Results would’ve been the same but James Williams definitely should’ve started day one over Gurvan Hall. With Kam Kinchens and Avantae Williams next two off the bench.
He absolutely wouldnt have done any worse and probably would have had 2-3 interceptions at least by now.

After we are officially removed from bowl eligibility at months end..guys like Bolden and Hall need to move to the side for the betterment of the program and themselves. Bolden can get ready for the draft and Hall can start working on his resume for life after football.

Time to see JW, KK and Tae the last few games of the season to get the new HC an idea of what hes working with next year.

Advertisement
Man, anyone with a semblance of football knowledge saw that Kam Kinchens was the best safety out of the bunch, to start day 1.

He's play in HS resemble Ed Reed esque, and I never ever throw that around. He was just always around the ball and had fantastic leverage when tackling. Classic players where you can explain it, but he just has it and he throws his body around as if he's bigger.

I think even statistically, via PFF, he might be the best rookie and maybe one of the best DBs this year. I have no source and I didn't even look at it recently to back that up, but just trying to emphasize the greatness that was obvious out of HS.

James Williams I would say has a much high ceiling and WILL be fantastic, just has to be a F/T guy with a dedicated role to really thrive.

Advertisement
I know for a fact Gurvan Hall is nowhere near the level of player James Williams as a freshman. And will have nowhere near the kind of impact either.

How do you know for a fact? This answer will be epic I’m sure.
Krazy just knows man. The Kosi Hive thing was just another example of his Kraaaaaazy high football accuman. I don’t make a move here anymore without him giving the official Krazy seal of approval. You would be wise to do the same. I want to know who Krazy wants for our next HC.

I'm not mad at this kid he didn't wrap up he will learn u can't pop everyone. Also in the end zone him sticking up for the taunting and disrespect that the refs ain't call. This is my dude right here.
Facts. I’m tired of that ****. They call taunting all over the place but that’s ok because it’s being done to us and it’s just a hand movement.

Advertisement
Back