Krazy Takes: James Williams Starts Day 1

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
Bubba Bolden (FS) and James Williams (SS) that’s a lot of size and playmaking at the safety position. Star talent if Ray Ray Armstrong can start day one James Williams better… Manny TRob I hope you’re taking notes.

I guess my dream of Gurvan Hall moving to striker on the bench won’t materialize bc of the recent news, but I can live with him being 2nd string… thoughts?

Advertisement
I thought Gurvan Hall after an early TD stepped up and played well in the bowl game. Then I focused on him in spring game, and thought he played very well. I think people writing him off is a mistake, and I think he will be very solid this year.

Reportedly he played through injury last year.

Advertisement
vx7z6ya9ea161.jpg

I thought Gurvan Hall after an early TD stepped up and played well in the bowl game. Then I focused on him in spring game, and thought he played very well. I think people writing him off is a mistake, and I think he will be very solid this year.

I know for a fact Gurvan Hall is nowhere near the level of player James Williams as a freshman. And will have nowhere near the kind of impact either.

Advertisement
Yea put a true frosh with no reps out against Alabama bc he’s a 5 star and big. Let’s bench Hall whose been in the system 3-4 years and very talented bc we want to look the part. Pretty much sums us up the last 10 years. Let’s look like bad boys while other teams kick our *** while LOLing at our “swag”

Advertisement

I’m hoping Trob can get him coached up and playing at full speed. Seems like he was slow to react early in his career.

Bubba Bolden (FS) and James Williams (SS) that’s a lot of size and playmaking at the safety position. Star talent if Ray Ray Armstrong can start day one James Williams better… Manny TRob I hope you’re taking notes.

I guess my dream of Gurvan Hall moving to striker on the bench won’t materialize bc of the recent news, but I can live with him being 2nd string… thoughts?

I'm on board... at LB.

Bolden and Hall at S, J Williams and Keontra at LB. Won't hold up against the run against Baga, but I'm not expecting us to hold up against the run vs. Baga anyway. ***** depth - this roster doesn't have depth no matter which way you slice it. Get the best talent on the field and develop them.

Advertisement
Yea put a true frosh with no reps out against Alabama bc he’s a 5 star and big. Let’s bench Hall whose been in the system 3-4 years and very talented bc we want to look the part. Pretty much sums us up the last 10 years. Let’s look like bad boys while other teams kick our *** while LOLing at our “swag”

yes put a true freshman that’s 10x better than Gurvan Hall on the field against Bama. I already know how Hall is going to look against them.

I'm on board... at LB.

Bolden and Hall at S, J Williams and Keontra at LB. Won't hold up against the run against Baga, but I'm not expecting us to hold up against the run vs. Baga anyway. ***** depth - this roster doesn't have depth no matter which way you slice it. Get the best talent on the field and develop them.
Huh? How we don't have depth! But, in the same breath yu say get the best talent on the field and develope them. Then that does mean we have depth and talent?

Huh? How we don't have depth! But, in the same breath yu say get the best talent on the field and develope them. Then that does mean we have depth and talent?
Where do we have depth? At LB? At CB? At WR? At TE? At DE? At DT?

Sure, we have a bunch of names on a roster sheet, but outside of die hard Canes fans, how many positions do we have backups that the casual fan of other teams knows their name?

I tend to take breaths between thoughts and sentences, so I am offended by your insinuation that I said more than one thing in the same breath.

NBpOo.gif

Advertisement
Back