Kosi - The Little Things

Austen

Recruit
Anybody else notice in the videos that Kosi seems to be always near CMR. He hugs both Berrios and CMR one vid. Also, the post from MW1 before the season leads to me believe that hes the real deal and we have a good one that players believe in waiting in the wings.

Advertisement
2019 is going to be his year IMO. Jarren Williams will battle him for the starting job. But I think N'kosi will prevail when its all said and done. The kid just has the "IT" factor as well as likability.

2019 is going to be his year IMO. Jarren Williams will battle him for the starting job. But I think N'kosi will prevail when its all said and done. The kid just has the "IT" factor as well as likability.

I'll preface by saying that I thought Kosi would win the job last spring, and I love the kid's talent. But don't count out Jarren Williams. I've spoken to many people who like his tape more than kosi's coming out of HS.

Kosi is absolutely engaged and in tune with what's going on.

Seems like a team guy and is just happy we're succeeding.

Taking his redshirt season seriously, not just hanging out in the background.

Advertisement
Kosi and Williams competing? That's the problem I want to have.

Look at FSU's QB situation - they're so screwed - and other recruits are jumping ship.

UF has serious QB problems.

I'm loving it. Loving it.

I’ve noticed this as well. Kid seems to be fully invested in the sponge role

Advertisement
cade.jpg

Anybody else notice in the videos that Kosi seems to be always near CMR. He hugs both Berrios and CMR one vid. Also, the post from MW1 before the season leads to me believe that hes the real deal and we have a good one that players believe in waiting in the wings.

Sad.

Guys, you realized he’s engaged b/c he’s sending in signals. Coaches do this so their backups are engaged and not standing down at the end watching. He’s learning the plays and signals. Lol. That’s why he’s near richt and engaged. Cmon.

Guys, you realized he’s engaged b/c he’s sending in signals. Coaches do this so their backups are engaged and not standing down at the end watching. He’s learning the plays and signals. Lol. That’s why he’s near richt and engaged. Cmon.

Don't ruin their wet dream. LOL

Advertisement

I'll preface by saying that I thought Kosi would win the job last spring, and I love the kid's talent. But don't count out Jarren Williams. I've spoken to many people who like his tape more than kosi's coming out of HS.

Don't forget about Weldon. By all accounts, he's performing very well, too.

This! Still nice to see him engaged.

Advertisement
I am just so glad that he was not pressed into duty as a raw Freshman like that Blackmon kid at FSU. Not only has he taken a massive physical pounding, but I think the kid mentally has regressed as the season has worn on.

You are asking way too much of a true Freshman to step in and meet expectations at starting QB at a P5 program. Consequences can be disastrous.

So glad that we’ve had Rosier and Sherriffs to choose from instead of forcing Kosi in action prematurely. He and we will reap the benefits in 2019 when he should be ready.

At this point N’Kosi isn’t any more likely to start than any other QB on the roster.

Advertisement
Back