Kosi - The Little Things

next year we will blow out a lot of teams, and Perry will get a lot of reps as the second qb- a perfect training year before its his time in 19. I get that he will have comp from weldon and possibly williams...but I still gotta think Perry is gonna be the man!

Advertisement
2019 is going to be his year IMO. Jarren Williams will battle him for the starting job. But I think N'kosi will prevail when its all said and done. The kid just has the "IT" factor as well as likability.

I'll preface by saying that I thought Kosi would win the job last spring, and I love the kid's talent. But don't count out Jarren Williams. I've spoken to many people who like his tape more than kosi's coming out of HS.

Kosi has advantage of the playbook and I hear tons about his ball placement for yac.

QB competition?

And then CMR says.....

9765F3CC-7195-40D6-8AC1-5BFC506CCBCB.jpg

Advertisement
Williams as a true Freshman will be redshirting like Kosi is doing. It will be Kosi and Weldon as the backup.Count on it. Richt wants his qbs to have a year of learning before they go out on the field.As it should be on good teams

Williams as a true Freshman will be redshirting like Kosi is doing. It will be Kosi and Weldon as the backup.Count on it. Richt wants his qbs to have a year of learning before they go out on the field.As it should be on good teams

Weldon is a dual threat but I think he will transfer. Weldon is a talent but Perry is what CMR seems to be his guy. CMR knows QB like very few.

Richt is great with QBs. I see him probably becoming one of if not the most winningest QB here at the U.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
2019 is going to be his year IMO. Jarren Williams will battle him for the starting job. But I think N'kosi will prevail when its all said and done. The kid just has the "IT" factor as well as likability.

I'll preface by saying that I thought Kosi would win the job last spring, and I love the kid's talent. But don't count out Jarren Williams. I've spoken to many people who like his tape more than kosi's coming out of HS.

I'm pretty sure Perry wasn't here in the spring.

Perry went to my old high school so I do my best to keep up with him and I agree with OP about it being cool to see him so close to everyone. He was one of the guys who dumped Gatorade on CMR after VT and was right by his side in the locker room video after ND. He very much seems bought into the program and is loving his time at Miami, look forward to his eventual time playing and I'm rooting for him to succeed. Fun fact, the kid that took over for him at his high school is about to pass his TD record in the coming weeks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Neither was Dan Sileo Jr.

I'm pretty sure Perry wasn't here in the spring.

Advertisement
At this point N’Kosi isn’t any more likely to start than any other QB on the roster.

Some specificity please?

There isn't any evidence that N'Kosi is any better than any other QB on our roster. What we know is he didn't make 1st or 2nd string. He very well may end up winning the starting job, but so could any of our other QB's.

Hope N'Kosi continues to grow and improve. I'll just say it. I think Jarren is miles ahead of Perry as a HS Senior. Ball placement, reads, quick delivery, decision making. N'Kosi probably is more physically gifted, but Jarren Williams is the TRUTH also. Iron sharpens iron. Let the best man win.

Advertisement
Richt is great with QBs. I see him probably becoming one of if not the most winningest QB here at the U.

So...you think he could beat Dorsey's 38-2* record as a starter? That would be nice. I don't know how likely it is, but it would be nice.

So...you think he could beat Dorsey's 38-2* record as a starter? That would be nice. I don't know how likely it is, but it would be nice.
I could see him playing 3 years and passing that yes considering we didn't have to play a Big East title game with Dorsey. and also there are two play off games. That's potentially 45 games to win 38. ****, 2 undefeated seasons gives him 30.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

At this point N’Kosi isn’t any more likely to start than any other QB on the roster.

Some specificity please?

There isn't any evidence that N'Kosi is any better than any other QB on our roster. What we know is he didn't make 1st or 2nd string. He very well may end up winning the starting job, but so could any of our other QB's.

You are correct, but CMR just loves to groom his QB's old school learn the book and get them ready for the highsman(Ward) or the highest player I the league Stafford. Whoever choose he doesn't flake on his chosen 1.

Hope N'Kosi continues to grow and improve. I'll just say it. I think Jarren is miles ahead of Perry as a HS Senior. Ball placement, reads, quick delivery, decision making. N'Kosi probably is more physically gifted, but Jarren Williams is the TRUTH also. Iron sharpens iron. Let the best man win.

Pocket. Presence.

Advertisement
Back