Kosi - The Little Things

Whoever the next starter is will have elite speed at every skill position, and an ever improving ol if things continue the way they are. Be like getting a bentley on your 16th bday. Plus a defense that is built to play w a lead ? Canes should represent the coastal wvery year CMR coaches here on out.

Advertisement
I keep forgetting that Rosier has one more year

That’s the question. If he stays, he deserves to start. But, his success this year might make him an attractive draft choice, maybe in the 3rd round. His stock is certainly higher than Brad’s was last year. He has flaws, but he has proved that he is coachable and has a determination to win. He is no Brady, but teams might bet that he is a Russell Wilson.

All I know is that all these young QB's should learn from Rosier what being patient can do for you.

Let's say Malik doesn't have the year he's having and never makes it to the league. He will still have graduated from a top 50 university with a chance to earn a free masters degree if he transfers or if he stays.

If he doesn't get a grade high enough from NFL scouts he can come back next year and improve. But let me say this, Malik would have never had a chance at being this good if he didn't ride the pine for 3 years under kaaya. His mojo will rub off on whoever the nest QB is at Miami.

This guy paid his dues and I couldn't be happier for him.

That kid looks genuinely happy to be here and a part of the process. I don't remember what clip I saw but he was all smiles and looked like he was thoroughly enjoying himself.

Williams as a true Freshman will be redshirting like Kosi is doing. It will be Kosi and Weldon as the backup.Count on it. Richt wants his qbs to have a year of learning before they go out on the field.As it should be on good teams

Weldon is a dual threat but I think he will transfer. Weldon is a talent but Perry is what CMR seems to be his guy. CMR knows QB like very few.

Don’t think so. Pretty sure he came here specifically because of his relationship with Richt

Advertisement
I keep forgetting that Rosier has one more year

That’s the question. If he stays, he deserves to start. But, his success this year might make him an attractive draft choice, maybe in the 3rd round. His stock is certainly higher than Brad’s was last year. He has flaws, but he has proved that he is coachable and has a determination to win. He is no Brady, but teams might bet that he is a Russell Wilson.

Rosier has been great for us but I'll be surprised if he gets drafted in the NFL (measurables and accuracy), he certainly isn't leaving early for the draft or getting picked in the 3rd round.

Advertisement
Back