Kosi Starting vs UVA

Let’s not turn this into a bashing Jarren thread. Let’s get behind Perry and get this W

I liked His interview he gave today and hope he does very well

Say what you want.....

Kid is 100% Cane.

This will be his coming out party.

Really reminds me of Brett Favre. Just don’t go crazy with the picks and he will get hella yards and points.

Time for Enos to get it together. We can make a run like 2016 if he does.

Advertisement
look coach enos I like You, but from now on please put this team in the best position to win. Stop with the fullback stuff and this offense can be really good even with a sh*tty oline.(we are 13th in passing offense in the country). Make the game easier for n’kosi to excel, spread it out

We in the same position as the 2016 4 game losing streak.

The same solution will salvage this season.

This **** really isn't that hard. You've got the best TE in the country. You've got 2 backs who can catch. You've got 2 QBs who are at least a little above average. You've got several receivers who would start at the majority of schools in the country. And you've got an OL who can't push people around. 0.1% common sense would tell you, spread the ball out, play sideline to sideline, and try to create mismatches with your athletes. Enough with the slow developing plays and running game. Let the short passing game/jet sweeps (to Thomas & Pope) be your running game, get the ball to Jordan at least 8 times a game, and take shots when the situation dictates.

Once we attack teams and get them chasing the short routes, the run game will open up, especially in the second half.

We should pass short and often on first down. Run it on manageable 2nd downs.

We will see more runs of DJ breaking away if we can stick to it. He is always a broken tackle away from a house call.

Just get the linebackers and safeties of balance chasing short routes. DJ will make them pay.

Do you think the coaching staff would knowingly start a quaterback with a hurt throwing shoulder?
I know for a fact they did as his mother calls me weekly to ***** about this staff and the things being done. Even this week they wanted him to play and refused to get him and MRI for two weeks. Same **** they tried to do with my nephew. I had to call vinny up and cuss him out about my nephew. She had to do the same to get jarren an mri. Their steady excuse is cortisone shots and ice fixes everything. Hes been injured for weeks plural and been very vocal about it.

Jarren can barely throw for 200 yards a game when he’s healthy... what is this coaching staff looking at bc it’s clearly not his production.
Bruh u made ur point. Anyone can see your stance. Ur fine with sabotaging the team so kosi can shine. A cane is a cane and it's pretty sad to wish **** on any kid who suits up for a squad you supposedly cheer for. Ur doing like lebron fans right now. **** the team long as ur boy shines. I hope kosi stands up but he made a ton of mistakes last game as well. Hes doing it healthy. I always wish yall would get the chance to play just a few snaps. I'd love to see you throw for 200 yards in p5 football with a line like this and conservative calls. Yall are just lost if you think jarren is nothing but a game manager. Hes the only qb in the room who can make all the throws. But whatever

Advertisement
You think so? This Virginia Defense leads the country in sacks and we have given up the most in the entire country. Not a good sign of what’s to come. Plus, Virginia was the team that had Perry benched, last year. What evidence do you have that he lights it up?
What is the world coming to when Virginia leads in sacks.

Bruh u made ur point. Anyone can see your stance. Ur fine with sabotaging the team so kosi can shine. A cane is a cane and it's pretty sad to wish **** on any kid who suits up for a squad you supposedly cheer for. Ur doing like lebron fans right now. **** the team long as ur boy shines. I hope kosi stands up but he made a ton of mistakes last game as well. Hes doing it healthy. I always wish yall would get the chance to play just a few snaps. I'd love to see you throw for 200 yards in p5 football with a line like this and conservative calls. Yall are just lost if you think jarren is nothing but a game manager. Hes the only qb in the room who can make all the throws. But whatever
Jarren has his opportunity to make all the throws but he didn’t. Perry does not care what offense he is in or what the coaches teach, he is pushing the ball down field.

Great players are not afraid to take shots.

I know for a fact they did as his mother calls me weekly to ***** about this staff and the things being done. Even this week they wanted him to play and refused to get him and MRI for two weeks. Same **** they tried to do with my nephew. I had to call vinny up and cuss him out about my nephew. She had to do the same to get jarren an mri. Their steady excuse is cortisone shots and ice fixes everything. Hes been injured for weeks plural and been very vocal about it.

I guess this tells us how much they wanted Jarren on the field. The mishandling of the injury sucks- hope it doesn’t have long term affects. It may have also cost the team their QB for some games or the season...

Advertisement
Prob weren’t seeing the deepball and conservative play calling with Jarren cause he’s been hurt this whole time? Maybe just maybe Enos wasn’t the problem. It was Jarrens health

Happens more often than you think around the country

I know it happens, I’ve experienced it. My thing is if the kid has been vocal for weeks like Dee has said, then why force it and risk making it worse? I would be fine if it was any other position

Advertisement
WOW! extremely irresponsible by the coaches and training staff.
@Stefan Adams @DMoney @Andrew can one of your reporters speak on the severity of this injury before the fan base ruins this kid.

Advertisement

That should be a fireable offense. It's inexcusable to be marching a kid out there that is hurt and expecting him to play behind this OL. I've been trying to give this staff some time to find their footing, but ****, what an unmitigated disaster.

Part of the fan base been dissing Jarren for multiple games and it’s ridiculous. Hope he bounces back in a major way when he’s ready

Anyone with sense could see he had nothing on his passes last week. Could also explain why he's turned into captain check-down.

We finished the season strong in 2016 after that four-game losing streak. When you take a step back, it's easy to see that nothing good has happened yet in 2019. Our two wins were against BCU and CMU, and one of them felt like we were blown out. If there was ever a time for the tide to turn, at least for a while, it's tomorrow with a new starting QB and a head coach who finally realized he made the wrong DC hire.

Advertisement
Back