Kosi Starting vs UVA

The Star ship Enterprise is in the parking lot, if he wins.............Kosi will be the featured player.
Just win the **** game and bring home the W....we need it badly.

Advertisement
I guess this tells us how much they wanted Jarren on the field. The mishandling of the injury sucks- hope it doesn’t have long term affects. It may have also cost the team their QB for some games or the season...

Lol at cost the team their QB... you ever heard of addition by subtraction.

Jarren can barely throw for 200 yards a game when he’s healthy... what is this coaching staff looking at bc it’s clearly not his production.
Jarren was averaging 257 yards per game passing (top 3 in the acc in passing yards, completion % and attempt per pass) before he didn’t finish the va tech game after the first quarter so of course a 46 yard performance after he was replaced by Perry would bring his passing average per game down because he barely played in one of them . This is common sense

Last edited:
Bruh u made ur point. Anyone can see your stance. Ur fine with sabotaging the team so kosi can shine. A cane is a cane and it's pretty sad to wish **** on any kid who suits up for a squad you supposedly cheer for. Ur doing like lebron fans right now. **** the team long as ur boy shines. I hope kosi stands up but he made a ton of mistakes last game as well. Hes doing it healthy. I always wish yall would get the chance to play just a few snaps. I'd love to see you throw for 200 yards in p5 football with a line like this and conservative calls. Yall are just lost if you think jarren is nothing but a game manager. Hes the only qb in the room who can make all the throws. But whatever

I’m going to get off Jarren but Sabotaging the team is settling for 200 yard passing games because a QB has a better “completion percentage”

NKosi is the only QB on the team I have seen make all the throws needed to push the ball up the field until Jarren actually does it in a game then I can’t give him that.

I’m going to get off Jarren but Sabotaging the team is settling for 200 yard passing games because a QB has a better “completion percentage”

NKosi is the only QB on the team I have seen make all the throws needed to push the ball up the field until Jarren actually does it in a game then I can’t give him that.

you realize its partially due to the way enos calls the game right. there was a noticeable diff in the o scheme. when enos went back to his bread and butter formations, it resulted in 2 flop drives with sacks when were down 28-14 (shortly 35-14). enos needs to stay in the gun spread he only seems to like when we fall behind big.

Advertisement
Jarren was averaging 275 yards per game passing before he didn’t finish the va tech game after the first quarter so of course a 46 yard performance after he was replaced by Perry would bring his passing average per game down because he barely played in one of them . This is common sense

He was averaging more like 250 yards a game before VaTech which is trash. What’s worse than that is the 7 TDs in 4 games which is less than 2 TDs a game average (1.75).... how is your completion percentage so high but this is the result?? Same issue I use to bring up with Kaaya except Jarren is much worse.

He was averaging more like 250 yards a game before VaTech which is trash. What’s worse than that is the 7 TDs in 4 games which is less than 2 TDs a game average (1.75).... how is your completion percentage so high but this is the result?? Same issue I use to bring up with Kaaya except Jarren is much worse.

perry is prolly the most phusically gifted QB on the roster, but it helps when the coordinator puts you in formations and schemes that you prefer and excel in.

you realize its partially due to the way enos calls the game right. there was a noticeable diff in the o scheme. when enos went back to his bread and butter formations, it resulted in 2 flop drives with sacks when were down 28-14 (shortly 35-14). enos needs to stay in the gun spread he only seems to like when we fall behind big.

Yes Enos needs to run a spread offense which either way means NKosi is the guy bc hes a better fit in a spread than Jarren.

Typo for me, it was 257 but still. And that’s not trash, we averaged only 165 yards passing per game in 2018 which was terrible.

And the caveat in all of this, you are a comparing games in which Miami COULDNT run a normal offense due to them facing a big deficit which is why they passed the ball 47 times and allowed Perry enough attempts to accrue those numbers. In the First 4 games we actually attempted to run the ball much more Than we did vs va tech which allowed us to run a normal offense with both passing/running game incorporated. Say all that to say this if Jarren had a game where he he had to throw 45 plus times he would have put up big numbers too, just saying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know for a fact they did as his mother calls me weekly to ***** about this staff and the things being done. Even this week they wanted him to play and refused to get him and MRI for two weeks. Same **** they tried to do with my nephew. I had to call vinny up and cuss him out about my nephew. She had to do the same to get jarren an mri. Their steady excuse is cortisone shots and ice fixes everything. Hes been injured for weeks plural and been very vocal about it.

does this kind of medical (mal)practice relate to the issue with ahmon?

Jarren was averaging 257 yards per game passing (top 3 in the acc in passing yards, completion % and attempt per pass) before he didn’t finish the va tech game after the first quarter so of course a 46 yard performance after he was replaced by Perry would bring his passing average per game down because he barely played in one of them . This is common sense
Dude, we've played unc, bcu, and vt... 257 shoulda been 457. Im not knocking the kid but he didn't face a top 50 schedule outside of uf to boast about his rankings

Dude, we've played unc, bcu, and vt... 257 shoulda been 457. Im not knocking the kid but he didn't face a top 50 schedule outside of uf to boast about his rankings
The unc game is noteworthy to me, they shut down Jamie Newman from wake forest who has probably been the best qb in the acc and Trevor Lawrence yet Williams had 309 yards 2 tds vs them which is far better than the two I just Named had against them

Advertisement
If he was injured to the point it was affecting performance he shouldn't have been playing. The fact is he didn't have the arm strength in that game or the previous ones and it's something Bud Foster openly spoke about in his post-game presser.

Based on the last game Perry looked better. We have very little to lose at this point, season is over and Jarren was the QB for most of this failed season against this weak division. Let's see what Perry can do this year in the new offense and let's also see what Martell can do. Williams is not some surefire stud that can't be benched. We have enough game film to show that. There is some truth to the dink and dunk criticism. We don't stretch the field when Williams is out there, whether that be due to lack of natural arm strength or injury, it doesn't really matter.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Say what you want.....

Kid is 100% Cane.

This will be his coming out party.

Really reminds me of Brett Favre. Just don’t go crazy with the picks and he will get hella yards and points.

Time for Enos to get it together. We can make a run like 2016 if he does.
He'll be in the protocol by the mid-3rd quarter.

Jarren has his opportunity to make all the throws but he didn’t. Perry does not care what offense he is in or what the coaches teach, he is pushing the ball down field.

Great players are not afraid to take shots.
You should definitely register an LLC and start a QB academy.

Part of the fan base been dissing Jarren for multiple games and it’s ridiculous. Hope he bounces back in a major way when he’s ready
weird times. I don’t get the constant bashing of our qb’s. Both of dudes are good. Both of them make the same mistakes. That nitpicking **** is dumb! Don’t bash the kids when the adults are being paid!!

Advertisement
Back