Kosi Starting vs UVA

Advertisement
Jarren didn’t want NKosi to come in after he got injured against Central Michigan but aside from that he was playing terrible before the injury.

I know for a fact they did as his mother calls me weekly to ***** about this staff and the things being done. Even this week they wanted him to play and refused to get him and MRI for two weeks. Same **** they tried to do with my nephew. I had to call vinny up and cuss him out about my nephew. She had to do the same to get jarren an mri. Their steady excuse is cortisone shots and ice fixes everything. Hes been injured for weeks plural and been very vocal about it.

Vinny was the trainer when I was at Chaminade-Madonna. He routinely downplays people's concerns and throws an ice pack at the problem. I know from personal experience. This isn't new with him. I'm not surprised to hear this.

Advertisement
Part of the fan base been dissing Jarren for multiple games and it’s ridiculous. Hope he bounces back in a major way when he’s ready
That's just how the retarded portion of our fanbase operates. The same ma****ers that are now riding N'Kosi's d'ick, are the same ma****ers that were trashing him and advocating for him to transfer. William's has one bad quarter, and now they are acting as if he belongs at FAMU.

But HARDLY with a QB's THROWING arm/shoulder. It's one thing to play ALL SHOT UP with pain killers and numbing shots, if you don't play QB. But QB is an entirely different matter!
Trevor Lawrence has a shoulder injury too from 3 games ago and he’s played through it. It happens

I know for a fact they did as his mother calls me weekly to ***** about this staff and the things being done. Even this week they wanted him to play and refused to get him and MRI for two weeks. Same **** they tried to do with my nephew. I had to call vinny up and cuss him out about my nephew. She had to do the same to get jarren an mri. Their steady excuse is cortisone shots and ice fixes everything. Hes been injured for weeks plural and been very vocal about it.

This is some crazy warped CRAP! This is just ONE BLATANT example of Diaz having some deep ISSUES with N'Kosi Perry. Especially with JW's injured throwing shoulder.

Again, this is another REASON WHY Diaz shouldn't be head coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bottom line is SOME PEOPLE FINALLY forced the issue with Diaz regarding JW's injury. So he had no alternative than to play Perry.

Advertisement
Well this staff has already failed if this is the way they are handling injuries, and at the end of the day the wheels will fall completely off! I wish Jarren a speedy recovery I just want this team to win games I don’t care who’s starting at quarterback.

I guess this tells us how much they wanted Jarren on the field. The mishandling of the injury sucks- hope it doesn’t have long term affects. It may have also cost the team their QB for some games or the season...

This is the fckn problem. How in the **** does a qb with a messed up throwing shoulder give us the best chance to win? Shanny really doesnt like Kosi, his bias is obvious now.

Advertisement
Trevor Lawrence has a shoulder injury too from 3 games ago and he’s played through it. It happens

Right after he beat Bama that dude should have shut it down and worked with a private QB coach until draft day 2021.

Honestly I think everyone *****ing about Enos' offense is wrong. The thing I actually don't like is the use of the fullback, which imo is just completely unnecessary. Also it's like he doesn't like Big WRs - I really don't think Harley should be getting nearly the PT he has been.

Advertisement
Honestly I think everyone *****ing about Enos' offense is wrong. The thing I actually don't like is the use of the fullback, which imo is just completely unnecessary. Also it's like he doesn't like Big WRs - I really don't think Harley should be getting nearly the PT he has been.
I agree with most of what you said. I think he’s been using the fullback mainly as a blocking reinforcement. Other than the time he had Jimmy Murphy in for that yard and Hodges in during BC game.

We should have had Hightower or Mallory in more last game. Too much Harley. Guessing he had strong practice last week

I agree with most of what you said. I think he’s been using the fullback mainly as a blocking reinforcement. Other than the time he had Jimmy Murphy in for that yard and Hodges in during BC game.

We should have had Hightower or Mallory in more last game. Too much Harley. Guessing he had strong practice last week
Perry loves Harley, he going to make sure he get them targets early and often too lol

Advertisement
Back