Kosi Starting vs UVA

That's just how the retarded portion of our fanbase operates. The same ma****ers that are now riding N'Kosi's d'ick, are the same ma****ers that were trashing him and advocating for him to transfer. William's has one bad quarter, and now they are acting as if he belongs at FAMU.

...hes had more than 1 bad quarter. 3 INTs out of 7 pass attempts is absurd, but he didnt light it up the week before or the first quarter vs Bethune. Think we are all looking forward to Kosi getting a shot since the O did look slightly better with him, even if he does have 2-3 bad throws in him per game.

Advertisement
Vinny was the trainer when I was at Chaminade-Madonna. He routinely downplays people's concerns and throws an ice pack at the problem. I know from personal experience. This isn't new with him. I'm not surprised to hear this.
Vinny is a good dude. I've known vinny a very long time. But he definitely downplays stuff. He goes out his way to put team needs in front of individual player needs. Gotta cut that **** out playing with kids lives like that.

One, it
...hes had more than 1 bad quarter. 3 INTs out of 7 pass attempts is absurd, but he didnt light it up the week before or the first quarter vs Bethune. Think we are all looking forward to Kosi getting a shot since the O did look slightly better with him, even if he does have 2-3 bad throws in him per game.
was more than 2-3. I want them to win this week. I hope he dials in and doesn’t make those rushed, dumb decisions. We all saw them whether you want to admit it or not. I also hope he gets more protection from the OL than Jarren got. We don’t need another hurt QB.

And every QB has a bad game. I’m sure playing with a less than healthy arm didn’t help Jarren. Even Lawrence has not been as sharp this season.

This is the fckn problem. How in the **** does a qb with a messed up throwing shoulder give us the best chance to win? Shanny really doesnt like Kosi, his bias is obvious now.

Why does it have to be personal? He and Enos felt Jarren was best for the job.

Advertisement
Why does it have to be personal? He and Enos felt Jarren was best for the job.

Have you listened to their interviews? Sounds like they aren't on the same page as far as qb1. Whose decision was it to put Jarren out there for multiple games with a bad shoulder? Keep defending Shanny and putting your head in the sand.

Vinny is a good dude. I've known vinny a very long time. But he definitely downplays stuff. He goes out his way to put team needs in front of individual player needs. Gotta cut that **** out playing with kids lives like that.
After the VT game I went back and watched all of the games just to see if there has been any progression. From the way JW played, I think his shoulder was injured during the UF game. Idk how bad it was at that time but he definitely caused more damage in the CMU game.

JW is the goods but he has taken an awful lot of punishment The really scary part is that there has to be some adult on staff that realizes a serious shoulder injury could have long term ramifications and possibly end a QB’s career. This is definitely a case where it’s better to err on the side of caution. SMH

Advertisement
Honestly I think everyone *****ing about Enos' offense is wrong. The thing I actually don't like is the use of the fullback, which imo is just completely unnecessary. Also it's like he doesn't like Big WRs - I really don't think Harley should be getting nearly the PT he has been.
Speaking of FB, what happened to Realus George?

I’m going to get off Jarren but Sabotaging the team is settling for 200 yard passing games because a QB has a better “completion percentage”

NKosi is the only QB on the team I have seen make all the throws needed to push the ball up the field until Jarren actually does it in a game then I can’t give him that.
I was debating if I should chime in on this or not... I'm not gonna turn around and go off on nkosi. I'll let you analyze that one and the experts on here too. So is nkosi flat out worthless now since he had the worst game period or is it maybe the things we spoke on. Maybe the line means alot,maybe the play calling is suspect. Maybe the issue isnt jarren. Who knows right

Advertisement
I was debating if I should chime in on this or not... I'm not gonna turn around and go off on nkosi. I'll let you analyze that one and the experts on here too. So is nkosi flat out worthless now since he had the worst game period or is it maybe the things we spoke on. Maybe the line means alot,maybe the play calling is suspect. Maybe the issue isnt jarren. Who knows right
O-line is suspect but everyone is realizing Enos the OC ain’t it. Enos the QB coach is elite.

Time of possession:

UVa - 34 mins 19 seconds
UM - 25 mins 41 seconds

Florida - 23 mins 47 seconds
UM - 36 mins 13 seconds

UNC - 24 mins 37 seconds
UM - 35 mins 23 seconds

Kosi scored 2 TDs to win taking advantage of limited opportunities because of UVas offensive philosophy... only a 25 min TOP.

Compared to Florida and UNC where Jarren had the ball majority of the game his production wasn’t good enough compared to T.O.P.

Compare to when NKosi got in against VaTech, the TOP ended up favoring Miami and NKosi scores 4 Touchdowns because of it which would’ve been enough to blow them out if it wasn’t for the interceptions in the 1st quarter.

Yeah Enos made it harder for majority of the game, oline issues, drops by the wide receivers, and NKosi missing a couple passes all made it harder because of UVa running down the clock every possession. But unlike with Jarren, NKosi didn’t fold bc he had an excuse to lose and carried the team to its biggest win of the season so far.

Time of possession:

UVa - 34 mins 19 seconds
UM - 25 mins 41 seconds

Florida - 23 mins 47 seconds
UM - 36 mins 13 seconds

UNC - 24 mins 37 seconds
UM - 35 mins 23 seconds

Kosi scored 2 TDs to win taking advantage of limited opportunities because of UVas offensive philosophy... only a 25 min TOP.

Compared to Florida and UNC where Jarren had the ball majority of the game his production is terrible based off of T.O.P.

Compare to when NKosi got in against VaTech, the TOP ended up favoring Miami and NKosi scores 4 Touchdowns because of it which would’ve been enough to blow them out if it wasn’t for the interceptions in the 1st quarter.

Yeah Enos made it harder for majority of the game, oline issues, drops by the wide receivers, and NKosi missing a couple passes made it harder for the offense to score because of UVa running down the clock every possession. And unlike with Jarren, NKosi didn’t fold bc he had an excuse to lose and carried the team to its biggest win of the season so far.
We had more time of possessions in those games even with bad 3rd down conversion rates because we had 20 first downs vs uf and 27 first downs vs unc. We Only had 14 first downs vs uva and wasnt moving the ball like that throughout the game as we were getting completely shut down after the first drive until the final 2 drives of the game.

Advertisement
We had more time of possessions in those games even with bad 3rd down conversion rates because we had 20 first downs vs uf and 27 first downs vs unc. We Only had 14 first downs vs uva and wasnt moving the ball like that throughout the game as we were getting completely shut down after the first drive until the final 2 drives of the game.

NKosi would’ve blown out Florida and UNC if he was the QB

NKosi would’ve blown out Florida and UNC if he was the QB
Blown out? Based on what exactly? Without the defense playing their best game of the season like they did vs uva and the litany of penalties we gave up those 2 games? Come on now..,

Based on what exactly? Without the defense playing their best game of the season and the litany of penalties we gave up those 2 games? It’s not the qb fault regardless lol

It’s the QBs fault for winning and losing.... NKosi won the game despite the excuses. Jarren would’ve lost like he’s done all season.

It’s the QBs fault for winning and losing.... NKosi won the game despite the excuses. Jarren would’ve lost like he’s done all season.
Would n’kosi had won if the defense wasn’t Lights out in the endzone 5 trips inside 25 yard line yet only gave up 9 points, or 4 penalties for 24 yards vs uva. Wish we had those type of performances in the redzone and discipline wise the first 2 games...

Advertisement
Back