Kosi Starting vs UVA

Advertisement
I'm still undecided if the offense looked better under Kosi because Kosi is the more aggressive QB, or because we were forced to air it out playing from behind.

I guess we'll see Friday.

I'm still undecided if the offense looked better under Kosi because Kosi is the more aggressive QB, or because we were forced to air it out playing from behind.

I guess we'll see Friday.
It was undoubtedly because we were forced to air it out be down that much. Nonetheless at the end of the day Perry was making throws and converting 3rd downs too. I don’t think it has much to do with kosi being a more aggressive qb, with the style of defense va tech play which is a lot of man coverage the opportunities were going to be there. Regardless Perry did very well either way considering the situation

Advertisement
Good.

Let's throw some jump balls to Njoku this week if/when we get down near the endzone.

Advertisement
I don’t trust this oline to run block a physical front like uva. We need to air it out early and often

Kosi needs to stay off that spaceship this week. He also needs to NOT take the chances of just chucking the ball into triple coverage. He has a great arm and makes some great plays but he also makes big mistakes. I rewatched the taped game last night and after doing that, I realized how many close calls he had. You don't get the full effect from the opposite end of the stadium. I get why Manny used the words "uneven"..

The way our OL has been letting our QBs get whacked, compared to the way UVA has been getting after the QB this season, we better make sure the backup to Perry is getting practice reps, too. Especially rough situation to be in on a short week.

Advertisement
make his life easy, run the ball minimum 25 times on friday, if they stack the box go jumbo, double tight whatever, but please do not think you are going to have verticals there all day with this OL

It was undoubtedly because we were forced to air it out be down that much. Nonetheless at the end of the day Perry was making throws and converting 3rd downs too. I don’t think it has much to do with kosi being a more aggressive qb, with the style of defense va tech play which is a lot of man coverage the opportunities were going to be there. Regardless Perry did very well either way considering the situation
Perry is more aggressive. As a qb you want to protect the ball but i think jarren thinks about it too much when he plays.

N'Kosi starting? This is exactly why we should not bash current players. The day before the V-Tch game I wrote the below post in a thread about him potentially transferring. Notice the bolded part. Obviously we needed up counting on Nkosi the very next day.

Starting these dumb *** threads is so f'ucking stupid, it's beyond comprehension. Dumb f'ucks are creating platforms to openly talk about a current player transferring, and not just any player mind you, but our **** backup QB, who, based upon our dreadful Offensive Line, is only 1 snap away from potentially being QB1, because the current QB 1 unfortunately could get injured at anytime.

As if that's not bad enough, we then have ma****ers suggesting where would be a good spot for the current backup to go. We get it, you all dont like him. I dont like cough medicine, but sometimes I need that **** so I have to be a big boy and stop acting like a little b'itch!

CIS is one of the top (best imo) Canes sites, so you know players read this s'hit. There is a legit chance that we may have to depend on N'Kosi at some point this year. Imagine how confident he is going to be knowing that half our retarded fan base is advocating for him to transfer.

This s'hit is dumb as f'uck!
[/QUOTE

Advertisement
Lol I don’t know what you made up in ur mind about Jarren but he’s not that. His Miami career is over you know he’s going to transfer.
He not about to transfer lol..I thought jarren played well for a RS Freshman QB behing this oline..and most this board wanted jarren anyway . I wanted Tate the whole time tho...but how much we betting fam? ..keep it in the hundreds tho ****** got bills lmao..just hoping your boy doesn’t run the wrong way on a bootleg again lmao

Kosi needs to stay off that spaceship this week. He also needs to NOT take the chances of just chucking the ball into triple coverage. He has a great arm and makes some great plays but he also makes big mistakes. I rewatched the taped game last night and after doing that, I realized how many close calls he had. You don't get the full effect from the opposite end of the stadium. I get why Manny used the words "uneven"..
He stares down receivers. He doesn't go through his entire progression. He throws the ball either when the receiver is absurdly wide open or when it's a preposterous unncessary risk. He holds the ball way too long.

I wish him the best, but this hype-train thread is going to come to a careening, screeching halt.

Advertisement
Back