Kosi Starting vs UVA

Advertisement
Good Jarren hurt the team last week, he knew his shoulder wasn’t right but he was worried about losing his starting job and wasn’t honest with the coaches. And went out and spotted Va.Tech 21 points
Do you know for a fact he didn't said anything?
Also, JW interceptions were not due to bad throws, but bad decisions.

Jw didn't spot sh*t, but field position, the defense gave up 21 points to VaTech

Advertisement
If we don't get blown out, I'm sure well play just well enough to lose regardless. Kosi is a gamer though.

Injury or not? So if JW was healthy for this game what you saw from Kosi for one half was enough to usurp what JW did to earn the job over the last year?

It's clear that Kosi needs to start until JW is healthy but let's not pretend Kosi didn't do a lot of the things he did last year. Not knowing the play (bootlegged the wrong way) and a penchant for throwing INTs (should have had 3 himself).

Honestly, I don't think either of them are elite. One can't make the throws needed, and the other makes poor decisions. Right now, I think Perry can at least stretch the field, where Williams just can not.

Advertisement
We just took a step back, get to relive the VA game from last year all over again.

cant be any worse, i think he lights it up

You think so? This Virginia Defense leads the country in sacks and we have given up the most in the entire country. Not a good sign of what’s to come. Plus, Virginia was the team that had Perry benched, last year. What evidence do you have that he lights it up?

Advertisement
You think so? This Virginia Defense leads the country in sacks and we have given up the most in the entire country. Not a good sign of what’s to come. Plus, Virginia was the team that had Perry benched, last year. What evidence do you have that he lights it up?

Turned the ball over 4 straight times to start the game and still ended with 563 yards, which was the most against an FBS team since Toledo in 2017 and the most against a P5 team since Duke in 2016.

Advertisement
Any news on defense, special teams, preparedness, focus, discipline, fire, etc??
Wait, nevermind...
Aye man, you took the time out of the day To screen shot a pic of black James and then edit the photo and draw clown features?..nice man, nice

@brock, does it seem like Perry actually plays BETTER coming in the game off of the bench like the F$U game and the VT game? Are there games that Perry started, where he has better stats than when coming in off of the bench?

This is already telling but I'm for this....
Hopefully this is a spark and a wrinkle we need on offense. I wouldn't even mind having Tate on some packages to mixed it up. My main concern is making Kosi comfortable and not forcing him to be some hero.

I wanna see how many deep shots we take but if it's not there tuck it again a run like last game young bull. I CLAPPED LIKE IF I WAS A PROUD DAD WHEN I SAW THAT HAPPEN!

#KosiHive!
WRS CATCH THE **** BALL PLEASE!

Go Canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back