Kosi Starting vs UVA

Advertisement
look coach enos I like You, but from now on please put this team in the best position to win. Stop with the fullback stuff and this offense can be really good even with a sh*tty oline.(we are 13th in passing offense in the country). Make the game easier for n’kosi to excel, spread it out

The handling of the QBs may be worst than Mark and Jon. Jarren has been hurt since CMU. However we trot him out against Bud Foster with a weaker arm than usual. How cuck of a staff do we have that we can’t just bench the kid because he wasn’t ready. Someone tell me I’m looking into this too much.

Advertisement
Just win. I hope Kosi kills it, but a lot will fall on Enos. Knowing that our o-line is bad and how solid UVA’s defense is, he needs to call his best game

You think so? This Virginia Defense leads the country in sacks and we have given up the most in the entire country. Not a good sign of what’s to come. Plus, Virginia was the team that had Perry benched, last year. What evidence do you have that he lights it up?
i have none, but being a fan,... im hopeful is all.

Advertisement
look coach enos I like You, but from now on please put this team in the best position to win. Stop with the fullback stuff and this offense can be really good even with a sh*tty oline.(we are 13th in passing offense in the country). Make the game easier for n’kosi to excel, spread it out

This **** really isn't that hard. You've got the best TE in the country. You've got 2 backs who can catch. You've got 2 QBs who are at least a little above average. You've got several receivers who would start at the majority of schools in the country. And you've got an OL who can't push people around. 0.1% common sense would tell you, spread the ball out, play sideline to sideline, and try to create mismatches with your athletes. Enough with the slow developing plays and running game. Let the short passing game/jet sweeps (to Thomas & Pope) be your running game, get the ball to Jordan at least 8 times a game, and take shots when the situation dictates.

I have absolutely no feelings about this.

I too am emotionally spent.

An ashen grey husk of my former self as I wallow about in misery.

oh sweet death, release me from this mortal coil.

um...sorry...am I over reacting here?

This **** really isn't that hard. You've got the best TE in the country. You've got 2 backs who can catch. You've got 2 QBs who are at least a little above average. You've got several receivers who would start at the majority of schools in the country. And you've got an OL who can't push people around. 0.1% common sense would tell you, spread the ball out, play sideline to sideline, and try to create mismatches with your athletes. Enough with the slow developing plays and running game. Let the short passing game/jet sweeps (to Thomas & Pope) be your running game, get the ball to Jordan at least 8 times a game, and take shots when the situation dictates.
I don’t trust this oline to run block a physical front like uva. We need to air it out early and often

Advertisement
I don’t trust this oline to block a physical front like uva. We need to air it out early and often

Crazy part about it is you can come out in 11 personnel and make them have to have backers in the game and line up with a 2X2 or 3X1, even 5 wide with Deejay and hit them with short passes. You don't have to have 5 WRs in the huddle and allow them to go dime against you. Get 11 or even 12 personnel in the huddle, make UVA match up with a heavier package and then spread em out and throw and make them cover and tackle kids like Brevin Jordan and Deejay and Thomas in space.

Crazy part about it is you can come out in 11 personnel and make them have to have backers in the game and line up with a 2X2 or 3X1, even 5 wide with Deejay and hit them with short passes. You don't have to have 5 WRs in the huddle and allow them to go dime against you. Get 11 or even 12 personnel in the huddle, make UVA match up with a heavier package and then spread em out and throw and make them cover and tackle kids like Brevin Jordan and Deejay and Thomas in space.
Just don’t play in those bunch formations which allows them to crowd the line and make their distance to the qb even shorter and harder for this disastrous of an oline to block

Advertisement
It was nice watching him learn so many new things every week while throwing for an elite 250 yards a game but time to move on.

Advertisement
Back