Kosi Frustrated??

Advertisement
Just another example of N’Kosi being immature, sending out cryptic tweets that require a follow-up to clarify it’s not about football. When you’re a QB for a P5 school, you need common sense to know your social media is constantly watched. “I’m lost” sounds like he’s ****ed about the starting job, just as OP notes. This guy doesn’t have it, folks. Never will.

Advertisement
I find that athletes this age don’t tweet about sports - they tweet about relationships or tweet things that will help them get laid. Why they think they have to tweet to get laid is beyond me, but that’s why they are kids I am a dad posting on a message board.

He could just be looking for directions back to his dorm.

It’s dark out.
3C2685AA-02A6-43B8-8A6B-E1C96768E023.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s had two bad throws, in his first road game. That’s hardly enough evidence to say he can’t read a D.

Oh come on dude. I heard on here that he can't read a D several days ago, and people are still saying it. You don't really think something gets repeated like that if it isn't 100% true do you?

I’m willing to say Richt f**c*d this kid bad. Richt is a clown. PM me if you think otherwise. His talent is undeniable, especially compared to Rosier who as I said since summer is one of the worst QB’s to ever come through this program.

Advertisement
I don’t understand how u give up on a fisherman after a hand full of games of bad play calling!! If he leave we’re gonna wish he stayed!!! With the rite offense Kosi will ball out... any qb will have a hard time with Richt offense what don u guy get?

The thing that frustrates me about Kosi, is the job was there for the taking and he couldn't get out of his own way. He needed to have his *** in the film room studying and he didn't do it. I get that he's a young kid and it's normal for them to make mistakes but this is beyond that, it seems to be a pattern with him and that is disturbing.

Advertisement
Back