Kosi Frustrated??

It's time to grow up....In Ocala driving around Flashing Wads of $$$$, Sporting your new Grill???.....Maannn get your Skinny *** in the Weight room and Filmroom and start doing what 5 previous NC Winning QBs did Religiously....
Do you know what he does on a daily basis or are you basing this off of the one or two videos you saw posted online ?

Advertisement
But why is he being given a shorter leash than Rosier ? He’s expected to play vastly better than a redshirt senior in his 2nd start on the road ? The kid has to continue developing by playing we saw it before our own eyes in the FSU game or we would have lost. Rosier has had similar or worse starts than Perry did at UVA and that’s with 15 starts under his belt
Because theres more stuff we're not aware of...Watch and see....

Uunfortunately....Yes there is justification....When you exhibit Childish and downright stupid behavior on a continuous basis & not applying yourself one F-ing bit in over a yr, to learn how to read a defense via GameFilm studying....How can you be trusted to QB a team??....
Stupid behavior is Rosier and his lackadaisical post game press conferences. Stupid behavior is putting Rosier in at starter without giving him NOT ONE rep with the 1's the week leading up to the game. Stupid behavior is benching a RS freshman in his first away start for two bad throws, with one being the WR running the wrong route, only to watch Rosier make equally poor decisions knowing the same standard Perry is held to won't apply to him. If we're giving examples of 'stupid behavior', let's be honest and consistent across the board here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No doubt. But I work alongside people 10 years older than Perry, but with the same mentality...disheartened and uninspired to overachieve due to the mere lack of acknowledgement of their accomplishments.

The best example, if Perry isn't enough, is Jeff Thomas. The sheer ineptitude to acknowledge his talents and abilities, and scheme around that, so that he has more than a couple catches in two games - is nauseating. I expect Thomas is probably almost to the point of throwing his hands up too. What good is being the best at what you do, if those who are responsible for you don't acknowledge it?

How they misuse Thomas is criminal. Guy should be getting at least 10 touches a game.

Gtfoh with this . He’s not allowed to comment on his personal life on his personal account ? And even though he clarified it wasn’t about football, he doesn’t owe you or any other fan an explanation about everything he posts . I think it’s immature for adults who constantly watch these kids social media accounts to be claiming a redshirt freshman with two starts will “never have it” based off of his social media activity .
Ah, yes, another member of the Ostrich Crew. The sooner you get out your feelings, the sooner you’ll realize N’Kosi likely never plays another down for us. The guy could have put the program under investigation for counting cash on his social media, you’re **** right I’m going to criticize his dumbazz. And it’s not because of his social media that he doesn’t have it and never will: it’s because of what’s missing between his ears.

Has he played???
LOL... What?! No he hasn't, which is why I asked: are you willing to admit that if this 'more to come' bs is true, Richt is a liar? Jeff Thomas not being utilized like the playmaker he is, is ALL the proof for me to see that there isn't 'more to the story', Richt is just a narcissist.

Advertisement
Ah, yes, another member of the Ostrich Crew. The sooner you get out your feelings, the sooner you’ll realize N’Kosi likely never plays another down for us. The guy could have put the program under investigation for counting cash on his social media, you’re **** right I’m going to criticize his dumbazz. And it’s not because of his social media that he doesn’t have it and never will: it’s because of what’s missing between his ears.
So wait, Richt saying he didn't violate any NCAA rules was a lie? Do you guys just pick and choose what you want to hear?

It's time to grow up....In Ocala driving around Flashing Wads of $$$$, Sporting your new Grill???.....Maannn get your Skinny *** in the Weight room and Filmroom and start doing what 5 previous NC Winning QBs did Religiously....
Yeah, Dorsey was a huge gym rat 👌

Yeah, Dorsey was a huge gym rat 👌
Please.......Dude studied like a madman....Look Bro....I've been a Cane since 75...Been around the program closely since 86 95-2000...Talked to UM QBs..Hung around them...Watched them practice...etc....My opinion...N'kosi will NEVER sniff a NC as a starting QB....I don't care WHAT school he's at....

Advertisement
Please.......Dude studied like a madman....Look Bro....I've been a Cane since 75...Been around the program closely since 86 95-2000...Talked to UM QBs..Hung around them...Watched them practice...etc....My opinion...N'kosi will NEVER sniff a NC as a starting QB....I don't care WHAT school he's at....
You mean Perry.. The guy who the QB guru himself went out and recruited? I'll trust his recruiting grades, recruiting rankings, and 2018 statistics over your biased and irrational observations.

Rosier 69-132 6TD 5INT 118.9QBR
Perry 50-89 11TD 5INT 148.6QBR

So wait, Richt saying he didn't violate any NCAA rules was a lie? Do you guys just pick and choose what you want to hear?
What do you expect Richt to say? "Gee, he may have committed a serious infraction, let's get the NCAA down here to make sure." C'mon, man. And you won't find me defending Richt on here, but he said the right thing regarding N'Kosi's foolish cash flash. Can't believe some of you guys are defending what he did. Do you not remember us being on probation a couple times? The NCAA would love nothing more than to investigate this team.

Advertisement
Back