Kosi Frustrated??

I really hope Jarren Williams is the second coming of Warren Moon, because 90% of our fan base has written off Perry, only after sucking his d'ick for rescuing us from Malik. A couple of speculative reports come out about him not going to class and then he post a dumb pic on social media. Now all of a sudden, because a kid is acting like a kid, he is no longer "U material"

The same ma****ers that are complaining about Perry now, will be the same ones that will be on this board crying when Perry goes to another school and lights **** up!

I am a big Jarren fan, but I refuse to write off a redshirt freshman for playing like a rookie at times, especially when his QB coach is a rookie himself! Question: Will Jon Richt do better with Williams?
Answer: F'uck No!!!

Advertisement
I really hope Jarren Williams is the second coming of Warren Moon, because 90% of our fan base has written off Perry, only after sucking his d'ick for rescuing us from Malik. A couple of speculative reports come out about him not going to class and then he post a dumb pic on social media. Now all of a sudden, because a kid is acting like a kid, he is no longer "U material"

The same ma****ers that are complaining about Perry now, will be the same ones that will be on this board crying when Perry goes to another school and lights **** up!

I am a big Jarren fan, but I refuse to write off a redshirt freshman for playing like a rookie at times, especially when his QB coach is a rookie himself! Question: Will Jon Richt do better with Williams?
Answer: F'uck No!!!

The back-up QB is always the most popular guy in the room.

Dude really thinks highly of himself but hasn’t done ****. I don’t think he’ll amount to anything, he’s too immature and can’t read a defense.
4 TD comeback vs FSU, only to be benched early against Virginia, forced to watch Rosier make the same caliber mistakes without the upside he has, it's gotta be tiring. What incentive does Richt give to buy in and really focus on football? It's not like he will be given a fair shake irregardless.

4 TD comeback vs FSU, only to be benched early against Virginia, forced to watch Rosier make the same caliber mistakes without the upside he has, it's gotta be tiring. What incentive does Richt give to buy in and really focus on football? It's not like he will be given a fair shake irregardless.
A Fair shake??....He's an Idiot...Instead of running around with Thousands of $$$$ flashing Gold Teeth...and being an Azzhat on Social Media...he should take his Stupid *** and start studying GameFilm religiously....Lol at Fair Shake....Life is what YOU make of it....Grow tf up.....

Advertisement
Is he wandering around Ludlam????

Of course this is about football. He is coming across as unaccountable by saying he is lost. If he is truly lost and can't understand how is actions impact others then he is incapable of leading.

Last edited:

I agree. He should be playing over Rosier. Rosier is just awful, can't stand to watch him run this offense any longer, plus he is a senior, limited physically and is not going to improve. With that said, the job was up for grabs and ready for Perry's to take over, yet he screws up off the field and more importantly on the field as well. I'm not impressed with Perry's performance, even at FSU. We would have lost that game if not for the 2 defensive take away's deep in FSU territory. Even then we needed to go for it on 4th down a couple of time to get back in the game. He had 18 yards in the 1st Q, did NOTHING in the 1st half, and finished the game with a 41% completion percentage. Perry has some good physical tools, but he is not a good QB right now. It's clear after 2 years in the program he still can't read a defense (maybe due to coaching, maybe Perry, maybe both). Also, based on reports he's not putting in the work to get better i.e. film study.
Is better than Rosier? Probably, but that is not saying much. The job was right there for Perry to take but he's too immature take advantage of the opportunity, too busy making videos on Instagram, like he's some superstar, when in fact he's done NOTHING. All hype and no results!!

I agree. He should be playing over Rosier. Rosier is just awful, can't stand to watch him run this offense any longer, plus he is a senior, limited physically and is not going to improve. With that said, the job was up for grabs and ready for Perry's to take over, yet he screws up off the field and more importantly on the field as well. I'm not impressed with Perry's performance, even at FSU. We would have lost that game if not for the 2 defensive take away's deep in FSU territory. Even then we needed to go for it on 4th down a couple of time to get back in the game. He had 18 yards in the 1st Q, did NOTHING in the 1st half, and finished the game with a 41% completion percentage. Perry has some good physical tools, but he is not a good QB right now. It's clear after 2 years in the program he still can't read a defense (maybe due to coaching, maybe Perry, maybe both). Also, based on reports he's not putting in the work to get better i.e. film study.
Is better than Rosier? Probably, but that is not saying much. The job was right there for Perry to take but he's too immature take advantage of the opportunity, too busy making videos on Instagram, like he's some superstar, when in fact he's done NOTHING. All hype and no results!!
Do you think his immaturity would be so blatant if he had continued to start? I mean honestly. Again, there's absolutely no incentive to not do what he's doing. I don't agree with what he has been doing in social media, so don't take that from my posts.

Do you think his immaturity would be so blatant if he had continued to start? I mean honestly. Again, there's absolutely no incentive to not do what he's doing. I don't agree with what he has been doing in social media, so don't take that from my posts.

Not sure, maybe.... BUT Perry needs to take responsibility for his own actions. I had high hopes for Perry and was pulling for him to start, but I'm very disappointed in his development thus far.

Advertisement
The thing that frustrates me about Kosi, is the job was there for the taking and he couldn't get out of his own way. He needed to have his *** in the film room studying and he didn't do it. I get that he's a young kid and it's normal for them to make mistakes but this is beyond that, it seems to be a pattern with him and that is disturbing.

At least that was the excuse being given by our HC.....

... who also just mentioned that we don't need any explosive plays.... if the all players would just execute his 30 year playbook perfectly, all would be fine!!!!!

Go figure out the truth.... without jumping to conclusions

A Fair shake??....He's an Idiot...Instead of running around with Thousands of $$$$ flashing Gold Teeth...and being an Azzhat on Social Media...he should take his Stupid *** and start studying GameFilm religiously....Lol at Fair Shake....Life is what YOU make of it....Grow tf up.....
Start studying game film... For what, to help him understand the game better from the sidelines? He has better statistics than Rosier, better mechanics...even casual football observer coworkers saw how much better Perry was. You sound like someone who's had a silver spoon in their mouth their entire life. Just because you disagree with someone's behavior doesn't make you holier than thou. There's absolutely NO justification for playing Rosier over Perry. And if you don't see the favoritism in Richt's decisions, this discussion shouldn't continue.

Not sure, maybe.... BUT Perry needs to take responsibility for his own actions. I had high hopes for Perry and was pulling for him to start, but I'm very disappointed in his development thus far.
No doubt. But I work alongside people 10 years older than Perry, but with the same mentality...disheartened and uninspired to overachieve due to the mere lack of acknowledgement of their accomplishments.

The best example, if Perry isn't enough, is Jeff Thomas. The sheer ineptitude to acknowledge his talents and abilities, and scheme around that, so that he has more than a couple catches in two games - is nauseating. I expect Thomas is probably almost to the point of throwing his hands up too. What good is being the best at what you do, if those who are responsible for you don't acknowledge it?

Advertisement
Just another example of N’Kosi being immature, sending out cryptic tweets that require a follow-up to clarify it’s not about football. When you’re a QB for a P5 school, you need common sense to know your social media is constantly watched. “I’m lost” sounds like he’s ****ed about the starting job, just as OP notes. This guy doesn’t have it, folks. Never will.
Gtfoh with this . He’s not allowed to comment on his personal life on his personal account ? And even though he clarified it wasn’t about football, he doesn’t owe you or any other fan an explanation about everything he posts . I think it’s immature for adults who constantly watch these kids social media accounts to be claiming a redshirt freshman with two starts will “never have it” based off of his social media activity .

He's lost? Well it's a good thing Mark Richt is our coach. No one can lead the lost to Jesus like Brother Richt.

Start studying game film... For what, to help him understand the game better from the sidelines? He has better statistics than Rosier, better mechanics...even casual football observer coworkers saw how much better Perry was. You sound like someone who's had a silver spoon in their mouth their entire life. Just because you disagree with someone's behavior doesn't make you holier than thou. There's absolutely NO justification for playing Rosier over Perry. And if you don't see the favoritism in Richt's decisions, this discussion shouldn't continue.
Unfortunately....Yes there is justification....When you exhibit Childish and downright stupid behavior on a continuous basis & not applying yourself one F-ing bit in over a yr, to learn how to read a defense via GameFilm studying....How can you be trusted to QB a team??....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why isn’t NKosi Perry the hands down starter running away when the worst qb in cfb is his only competition?

/ CIS ANSWER BECAUSE COACH RICHT WONT GIVE HIM A FAIR SHOT!! 🤡
We don’t know what’s really going on behind the scenes . But on the field he’s clearly been given a shorter leash than Rosier . Regardless of being immature , if he hasn’t committed a crime or broken team rules, then he needs to play period. Let the kid grow and stop playing games.

Why isn’t NKosi Perry the hands down starter running away when the worst qb in cfb is his only competition?

/ CIS ANSWER BECAUSE COACH RICHT WONT GIVE HIM A FAIR SHOT!! 🤡
You see the product on the field, you tell me what it is captain obvious. Richt had no problem going public about Perry's one game suspension. He had no problem addressing the cash video. He had no problem saying the issue had been addressed, and Perry was available to play. Yet, suddenly, we're yet again giving Richt the benefit of the doubt saying that Richt is secretly suspending him, but protecting him in the process. So are you willing to agree that if that's true, pastor Richt is lying to your face about the situation?

It's time to grow up....In Ocala driving around Flashing Wads of $$$$, Sporting your new Grill???.....Maannn get your Skinny *** in the Weight room and Filmroom and start doing what 5 previous NC Winning QBs did Religiously....

Uunfortunately....Yes there is justification....When you exhibit Childish and downright stupid behavior on a continuous basis & not applying yourself one F-ing bit in over a yr, to learn how to read a defense via GameFilm studying....How can you be trusted to QB a team??....
But why is he being given a shorter leash than Rosier ? He’s expected to play vastly better than a redshirt senior in his 2nd start on the road ? The kid has to continue developing by playing we saw it before our own eyes in the FSU game or we would have lost. Rosier has had similar or worse starts than Perry did at UVA and that’s with 15 starts under his belt

Advertisement
Back