Kool talks Dline class + Courtel NOT transferring

Advertisement
Personally i think we should go with a 1 DT, 3 DE alignment. To prepare for next year when we lose a lot of our good DT.

2018 starting DL=

WDE -----Patchan - Garvin
DT--------Ford - Martin - Fines
SLASH----D Jackson - Bethel
SDE-------J Jackson - DJ Johnson

The slash position is something i made up that denotes a fast, quick twitch 265lb ish DT that can evade fat lumbering interior OL and wreak havoc in the backfield.

laff. My. ***. Off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its crazy... We have 4 bad ask tackles and possibly 6 bad ask DEs. Our depth is going to destroy teams in the second half.

Advertisement
huh?

And he said the other defensive line signee, Jon Ford, projects as an end, not a tackle:

“Great big, physical guy,” Kuligowski said. “When I first recruited, first time I went to high school, he was 240 pounds. He may

be 300 right now. Plays hard. Is tough. Has got good explosiveness. He’s kind of a defensive tackle we want to improve.”

This was from the Barry Jackson article. I think Jackson messed something up because Kuligowski has clearly stated that Ford is a DT....

huh?

And he said the other defensive line signee, Jon Ford, projects as an end, not a tackle:

“Great big, physical guy,” Kuligowski said. “When I first recruited, first time I went to high school, he was 240 pounds. He may

be 300 right now. Plays hard. Is tough. Has got good explosiveness. He’s kind of a defensive tackle we want to improve.”

Advertisement
This was from the Barry Jackson article. I think Jackson messed something up because Kuligowski has clearly stated that Ford is a DT....

huh?

Barry Jackson once again proves that he's a BYOTCH like the rest of the UM writers.

Disclaimer for Aziz. Pete doin' work.

Advertisement
Back