Kool talks Dline class + Courtel NOT transferring

Advertisement
two sets of DL and OL will take us from good to very good to elite. the foundation is being built. the momentum is palpable.

Advertisement
I wish Courtel, Moten or Mcintosh had gotten a RS their first year. Hopefully, it works itself out.

McIntosh redshirted. He's about to be a RS-SO.
Didn't know that. Maybe Kul can convince him to come back another year after next season. Would be enormous, even if we get Logan. As you can tell, 2018 DT is a big concern for me. Don't want to be held back from a playoff run because we had bad timing with DT depth.

I wish Courtel, Moten or Mcintosh had gotten a RS their first year. Hopefully, it works itself out.

Didn't know that. Maybe Kul can convince him to come back another year after next season. Would be enormous, even if we get Logan. As you can tell, 2018 DT is a big concern for me. Don't want to be held back from a playoff run because we had bad timing with DT depth.

Agree 100%.

****ed Conliffe chose to go to UiF instead of us.

Any word on Logan?

Advertisement
What an insane amount of talent at DE:

Chad Thomas/D-Jax/Bethel/DJ Johnson
Joe Jackson/Trent Harris/Patchan/Jon Garvin

(Don't pay mind to where I put the Frosh. They just haven't taken a snap yet)

WTF, man!

Championship depth right there

I don't think he got redshirted. He played in 5 games. Just a waste of a freshman year.

Advertisement
How hard would it be for a reporter --Jackson, Pete, anyone - to ask Kul directly how he sees DT depth in '18?
A core question. Basic journalism.

That boy dj Johnson with offers from everywhere in the country from CALI.... top 5 de recruited his self to Miami.... can't buy loyalty man. I wish more of these south Florida kids were like that... glad we got the south Florida kids we got though especially bandy. All this did was remove the fakes out... if you ain't cane gang then you can't hang period.. not harping over who don't come no more. F_ck them

Advertisement
Missouri has a dlineman transferring out who Kul recruited. Josh Moore who's 6'5 260 and had offers from OSU, Nebraska, FSU, OU and Auburn and he Kul obviously liked him because he played him in 11 games as a freshman

Just think, not that long ago we were all going crazy at having no DL. Now we believe in Coach Kool and his men!!!!!

I still can't believe we got him on our staff.

Best Dline since 2002 IMO. Talented and deep. Front 7 is going to be nasty. If Kaaya was coming back, this is a top 5 team. Need a big 2018 group and we can be in the mix for the whole enchilada in 2018.

Best front seven in the ACC. Going to make it much easier to train up Dean, Carter, Bandy and Smith. I can't imagine our opponents being able to score on us too often. They just won't have time to hit the deep ball except on timing patterns, which we can anticipate and pick off.

I'm so happy Courtel sees the light. Why on earth transfer as a senior, he's a CANE! Channel that badass attitude onto the field and lay the wood like you did in the bowl game, brother. Put the fear of god in the RBs and QBs you face. Then smile as you stand over their wrecked bodies earning that NFL paycheck. Let's go bowys. WTACCOGTFOH

Advertisement
Back