Kool talks Dline class + Courtel NOT transferring

@Brookylndee, come on, my guy. I vouched for you. Dude you're intel has been sauce.

Advertisement
Speaking of DL, Miami offered 2018 DE Max Wright from Texas this morning.

[TWEET]827168434962186240[/TWEET]

Its the best dline in the conference and top 5 in the country which means nobody should reach 30 on us this season so Richt has to get the offense to be consistent to reach this teams full potential

Advertisement
how about those 3 stars McIntoch and Kendric Norton. the was monsters

How about the fact that everybody called Norton a guard at the next level? The old defensive staff did one thing right

That whole coaching staff definitely wasn't good but they brought a lot of that talent in the 2016 class locked up as well as the other dlineman on the roster. They left us with some newly wrapped presents. Our new coaches are starting to unwrap them... and they are GREAT

Last edited:
Coach says most guys take the biggest jump from junior to senior year. Can't wait to see Chad finally have the year we have been expecting and get his first round money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
What an insane amount of talent at DE:

Chad Thomas/D-Jax/Bethel/DJ Johnson
Joe Jackson/Trent Harris/Patchan/Jon Garvin

(Don't pay mind to where I put the Frosh. They just haven't taken a snap yet)

WTF, man!

Would you say it is the best in the country?

What an insane amount of talent at DE:

Chad Thomas/D-Jax/Bethel/DJ Johnson
Joe Jackson/Trent Harris/Patchan/Jon Garvin

(Don't pay mind to where I put the Frosh. They just haven't taken a snap yet)

WTF, man!

QB's are not going to be safe.

Coach says most guys take the biggest jump from junior to senior year. Can't wait to see Chad finally have the year we have been expecting and get his first round money.

To me he had a great year. Caused a lot of pressure 12 tfl 5 sacks and caused a bunch of tfls for the other guys

Advertisement
With all the talent at DE, I hope we move Chad and/or D-Jax inside and rush three or four DE on 3rd-and-5+ like the NY Giants were doing a few years ago.

@Brookylndee, come on, my guy. I vouched for you. Dude you're intel has been sauce.

He was thinking of transferring and at the time it looked lake he was. Things change. I believe pete has vouched for him. Everyone knows things change

To me he had a great year. Caused a lot of pressure 12 tfl 5 sacks and caused a bunch of tfls for the other guys

I agree. But a double digit sack year can get him that first round money. I'm rooting for him. Was my favorite recruit in his class.

Advertisement
Music to my ears that Courtel is staying. Hes a beast and will only be more dominant with another year of Kool

Advertisement
Back