Kool Aide free zone

oracleturts

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Have you all browsed the sub Reddit Reddit/CFB?

That forum has helped me see the reality of how we are viewed amongst the entire college football landscape.

The expectation there is that we are behind UNC in the coastal.

Advertisement

That forum has helped me see the reality of how we are viewed amongst the entire college football landscape.

That's the reality at this point, considering we've dropped two in a row which included getting run by a train in embarrassing fashion last season. That's not to say we're less talented, because we all know we should beat those pansies. Just time to show it on the field, and shut those pipe-smoking c^nts up by returning the favor on their turf.

Advertisement

200.gif

Hard to disagree after the flight 778 disaster.
Can’t say your winning the war if you aren’t winning the battles they have a good an and have been recruiting well.
Have to prove them wrong after going 0-2 to Mack.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I will say Miami should’ve won 2019 game. Rousseau sacked Howell who fumbled ball, we covered refs called him down on field.

After review, you couldn’t get a good look when he fumbled so they stuck with call on field. You could tell Howell lost ball on way down he started reaching for it.
Then 4th and 17 happened.

Last year was a debacle of course.

Mack is 15-10 at UNC
Manny is 14-10 at Miami

Advertisement
Back