Bust
Cripple
Cripple
Bust
Cripple
Ect...
1665535558779.gif

Advertisement
Updated to include all of the roster changes in the last few months by both teams.

Some immediate observations:

- FSU is still overleveraged at wide receiver. On an 85 roster they are carrying 12. Between 2006 and present, Miami never hit that number in a non-pandemic year

- In average composite ranking per position, Miami wins at all positions but safety

- At a position level, FSU maintains an edge in experience. They have the advantage at tight end, running back, offensive line, quarterback, defensive end, linebacker, safety, and special teams.

- FSU has 21 transfer portal players on their roster. Miami is not far behind, with 19 presently.

FSU = OVERRATED. F-em, we're going to humiliate them at Doak.

Advertisement
Our OL vs. their DL should be an advantage. FSU will be a heavy favorite.

Updated to include all of the roster changes in the last few months by both teams.

Some immediate observations:

- FSU is still overleveraged at wide receiver. On an 85 roster they are carrying 12. Between 2006 and present, Miami never hit that number in a non-pandemic year

- In average composite ranking per position, Miami wins at all positions but safety

- At a position level, FSU maintains an edge in experience. They have the advantage at tight end, running back, offensive line, quarterback, defensive end, linebacker, safety, and special teams.

- FSU has 21 transfer portal players on their roster. Miami is not far behind, with 19 presently.
I think they have more active upperclassmen than is which could be a problem.

Advertisement
On paper we have the better overall team and our future is brighter bcs our high school recruits make up most of our best players…their best players are mostly transfers and this year might be the first year they really do something on the recruiting trail (if, BIG IF…they win as hyped to)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think people realize the monumental task Mario is facing ridding the stench of Lispy’s recruits. Manny was a horrible HC and an even worse recruiter. I don’t expect much this year from team other than a Poulan Weedeater bowl berth. Nonetheless I’m not giving Mario more than 3 years to right the here ship f*ck that!

In the year we need a double digit victory total or it’s time to move on sorry!

FSU = OVERRATED. F-em, we're going to humiliate them at Doak.
Not sure I agree on the experience part of your post! Unless, I red(read) it wrong but Parrish is rs junior,
I don’t think people realize the monumental task Mario is facing ridding the stench of Lispy’s recruits. Manny was a horrible HC and an even worse recruiter. I don’t expect much this year from team other than a Poulan Weedeater bowl berth. Nonetheless I’m not giving Mario more than 3 years to right the here ship f*ck that!

Not quite yet! When it's both talent and a culture problem! 3 yrs minimum. I believe we will be among the 12 playoff teams every year starting next year!

It's going to be tough to win in Tallahassee, but I'm definitely one of those that thinks FSU is way overrated. They're getting gassed up big-time by everyone. Reminds me a lot of UNC in 2021. They started believing all that hype and ended up 6-7.

No, lame fans like U do

Not sure I agree on the experience part of your post! Unless, I red(read) it wrong but Parrish is rs junior,

Not quite yet! When it's both talent and a culture problem! 3 yrs minimum. I believe we will be among the 12 playoff teams every year starting next year!
Tbh, I have no clue how this team will stack up against teams in that #8-20 range, but if we can go .500 in those contests this season, no reason to think we can’t be a perennial playoff team come 2024. With conference realignment and more TV exposure, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a talent decline in SEC’s second tier. While our roster talent has yet to ripen, on paper, we should be able to beat the likes of USCe, Arkansas, and Ole Miss. I’m ready to believe that we can take the next step and make a statement against ATM. Coupled with a bowl win, it would probably be our best / most exciting season since 2017.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back