KNIGHTON

This conversation went from how many elite kids do other high school send to Miami to, well miami should recruit the 2 stars and no stars from Deerfield bc you got your panties in a wad lol

Advertisement
You are quite dense. No school in america is signing 25 5 stars. They all need quality players. But if they werent named juedy at deerfield they werent elite, according to YOU. Those are facts. Shouldn't have came with your guns a blazing if you arent a good shot.

This conversation went from how many elite kids do other high school send to Miami to, well miami should recruit the 2 stars and no stars from Deerfield bc you got your panties in a wad lol

Nope I proved my point. You still didn't name the Elite Players we got from those schools compared to the ones we didn't. You just said Deerfield didn't have elite players until 6yrs ago... Which means prior to that no contact with UM was established.

Before I go though... When Deerfield had Denard Robinson we signed Harris from Northwestern that year. I believe Denard Robinson would've won us more games and was the better player. Good day.

You are quite dense. No school in america is signing 25 5 stars. They all need quality players. But if they werent named juedy at deerfield they werent elite, according to YOU. Those are facts. Shouldn't have came with your guns a blazing if you arent a good shot.

Correction according to this Board... They believe in stars here don't pretend they don't.

Denard robinson was not elite. Sorry if you dont want to hear that. Exciting college player, though.

chad Thomas, duke Johnson were 5 stars from dade. Tracy howard from broward.

Advertisement
But all the other high schools send quality players to miami. Thats not even debatable.

Guess Deerfield is butthurt by the fact that schools recruit where the talent is. They sent players to toledo, navy, uab, unc, akron and one decommit from MIAMI to UF in 5 years before 2016 when things kicked on. Lol now they have talent and miami is the ones who are ******** them. Swing and a miss bud

Last edited:
I got ****ed at a friend of mine because he got accepted to FSU and said he wouldn't be a Canes fan anymore even though his whole family was. It's the problem of being a private school that kids don't get bright future scholarships to.

This is the main issue. Kids with good grades can go to the state schools with more scholarship money. And now with so many quality schools in the state you can go practically anywhere without putting a hole in your pocket. More students are even hitting up the community college setting then transferring to a state school in order to save even more money.

Denard robinson was not elite. Sorry if you dont want to hear that. Exciting college player, though.

Tracy Howard was not elite...He was "rated" elite, which was obviously not correct. Decent college player, probably a 3rd or 4th corner on any good UM team.

Advertisement
Tracy Howard was not elite...He was "rated" elite, which was obviously not correct. Decent college player, probably a 3rd or 4th corner on any good UM team.

Thats why i asked him to define elite. He said stars and scoffed at 4 star players. That means he meant 5 star high school recruits. We could delve into how they panned out etc but that has nothing to do with recruiting a high school and securing commitments. Then he says we prove his point lol UM does not exclusively recruit 5 star high school athletes.

I also dont think there are only 25 elite high school players when over 2,500 get signed division 1 each year, but those were the parameters we were given in this discussion. And given his own parameters of elite they still dont.

Lol, lived in Broward my whole life and went to school there. Everyone is a fan of every other school and filled with nothing but front runners. Every kid at my school wanted to go to UF and it made me sick. The only true Cane fans there are lifers everyone else is a front running pansy and it reflects on the kids. Heck it mad me mad there were so many kids that Patriots fans. I felt like I lived in Boston of the South.
Broward is very heavy with kunty front-running groupies. There will always be exceptions, but that county is generally loaded with groupies.

Man my whole house and Family is a UM fan... My Family members have attended Dillard, Piper, Ely, and Deerfield. All UM Fans... Now ask them how many times UM showed up at the Campus when Al Golden and Randy Miami do or die Shannon was coach.... It didn't happen Captain. They rubbed people the wrong way period. Fix the relationship or STFU.
You’re the type of “UM fan” that generally populates that area. You claim to be a UM guy but are constantly looking to invent fake reasons to **** on UM and be a KKK groupie.

UM doesn’t need any more fake fringe “fans” like you or the louts at Spearfield who claim to be UM guys but speak with forked tongues about UM any chance they get.

Advertisement
Nope I proved my point. You still didn't name the Elite Players we got from those schools compared to the ones we didn't. You just said Deerfield didn't have elite players until 6yrs ago... Which means prior to that no contact with UM was established.

Before I go though... When Deerfield had Denard Robinson we signed Harris from Northwestern that year. I believe Denard Robinson would've won us more games and was the better player. Good day.
At least you admit your bias about Broward, but your right colleges do favor certain high schools over others because for whatever reason they trust certain high school programs, I dont think its anything more then that but I could be wrong. I remember when Shannon didnt croot Miami Central. As far as your Denard Robinson over Jacory Harris take dont remember us taking a running QB ever wouldnt make sense for us to take Denard then. I recall him only wanting to play QB

I would be hard pressed to find more than 1 elite player even come out of Deerfield the last 20 years. Even outside the last 5 years its been pretty dismal if you ask me. Not exactly a perrenial producer of talent
The Spearfield/Broward losers expect UM to offer all the crappy players there while they funnel the elite ones to the bag schools. Then when UM doesn’t slobber all over their 2 stars (just like no other top programs) they feel the need to publicly trash UM. But they keep their sewers shut when it comes to the bag schools ignoring their fringe players or flat lying to them.

Advertisement
At least you admit your bias about Broward, but your right colleges do favor certain high schools over others because for whatever reason they trust certain high school programs, I dont think its anything more then that but I could be wrong. I remember when Shannon didnt croot Miami Central. As far as your Denard Robinson over Jacory Harris take dont remember us taking a running QB ever wouldnt make sense for us to take Denard then. I recall him only wanting to play QB

So if we can admit some schools favor certain schools... Can you tell me when Deerfield Beach became even relevant to UM? What 2016? No proof that they hate UM. The narrative is tired we got outrecruited. Even the kid Walker the OT who we literally need just said he hasn't heard from Miami lately. Recruiting is the issue, and it's not for the weak.

You’re the type of “UM fan” that generally populates that area. You claim to be a UM guy but are constantly looking to invent fake reasons to **** on UM and be a KKK groupie.

UM doesn’t need any more fake fringe “fans” like you or the louts at Spearfield who claim to be UM guys but speak with forked tongues about UM any chance they get.

Yawn... I'm Black fam KKK don't live here. Shake your Family tree and you might find them there though P***y A** Cr***a

🖐🏿STOP 🛑... Not my beef, not taking a side, but Shoelaces was an Elite Athlete. However we had to take Jacory because it only made sense.
Continue ✅ carry on

Advertisement
Back