KNIGHTON

Advertisement
🖐🏿STOP 🛑... Not my beef, not taking a side, but Shoelaces was an Elite Athlete. However we had to take Jacory because it only made sense.
Continue ✅ carry on

I believe he was too from my eyes. But this cat, straight up meant 5 stars in high school. Means ranked by the recruiting services. We could slice and dice and talk for hours about how some guys are overrated or underrated. It is what it is. He came in with his metrics, so I used them.

Got no beef with anyone lol just talking facts and football. If we wanna get rid of stars and talk talent by what we see im all for it, but deerfield will more than likely lose that comparison even more.

Who have been the truly ELITE players out of STA or NW this last decade tho ?

In my mind, only the Bosa boys fit that bill out of STA (I really hate typing that).

Out of NW? I got Cooper.

Who did I miss?

Last edited:
So if we can admit some schools favor certain schools... Can you tell me when Deerfield Beach became even relevant to UM? What 2016? No proof that they hate UM. The narrative us tired we got outrecruited. Even the kid Walker the OT who we literally need just said he hasn't heard from Miami lately. Recruiting is the issue, and it's not for the weak.
It aint for the weak, but I know for a fact coaches dont like certain colleges when they feel that those colleges didnt recruit their players as strong as they should. Ive seen it with my own eyes. Im assuming that is what is going on...SOmetimes we get outrecruited sometimes we dont really love the players. IF you tell me Miami didnt croot Knighton as hard as Ohio State then i feel you,

So if we can admit some schools favor certain schools... Can you tell me when Deerfield Beach became even relevant to UM? What 2016? No proof that they hate UM. The narrative is tired we got outrecruited. Even the kid Walker the OT who we literally need just said he hasn't heard from Miami lately. Recruiting is the issue, and it's not for the weak.

No way before...This has been argued about on this board repeatedly...Prob 4 different threads spring. And we listed the Deerfield players going back a decade. So your little 2016 arguement holds no weight.

Advertisement
No way before...This has been argued about on this board repeatedly...Prob 4 different threads spring. And we listed the Deerfield players going back a decade. So your little 2016 arguement holds no weight.

He used that year bc he wanted to talk 5 stars and in 2016 deerfield spiked with talent again and then 2017 was their only "elite" recruit according to him. Hes young, he admitted to being in school or playing with denard robinson so he probably doesnt have a decent historical background. He took that as miami never recruits players that arent 5 stars

He used that year bc he wanted to talk 5 stars and in 2016 deerfield spiked with talent again and then 2017 was their only "elite" recruit according to him. Hes young, he admitted to being in school or playing with denard robinson so he probably doesnt have a decent historical background. He took that as miami never recruits players that arent 5 stars

Name the players...

It aint for the weak, but I know for a fact coaches dont like certain colleges when they feel that those colleges didnt recruit their players as strong as they should. Ive seen it with my own eyes. Im assuming that is what is going on...SOmetimes we get outrecruited sometimes we dont really love the players. IF you tell me Miami didnt croot Knighton as hard as Ohio State then i feel you,

He committed to FSWHO unfortunately, but hey maybe they outrecruited us as well. Not the first recruit who is going to commit to FSU opposed to Miami. Miami still hasn't learned you at least offer players locally first. Not circle back after you see them blow up.

Advertisement
What’s elite dumb ***? Four stars is really good recruits , and we’ve landed tons of guys from those schools the last ten years.

How bout queerfield?

Crudup? 2003?

Your little punk *** wasn’t even born then , 16 years , stfu.

Don't bother, brother. These f@ggy queerfield cucks will keep moving the bar in defense of the indefensible. Will even **** on blue chip kids who actually came to UM to further their absurd position. Ultimate cvcks.

He committed to FSWHO unfortunately, but hey maybe they outrecruited us as well. Not the first recruit who is going to commit to FSU opposed to Miami. Miami still hasn't learned you at least offer players locally first. Not circle back after you see them blow up.
Yea I hear you but it doesnt make a difference a lot of times, WE been on James Williams forever and he not coming, we lose a lot of local dudes that we offer first also..I dont think there is a method to the madness.. Well there is.... become a perennial top 10 team and we will get more guys no matter how we croot..

Advertisement
The Spearfield/Broward losers expect UM to offer all the crappy players there while they funnel the elite ones to the bag schools. Then when UM doesn’t slobber all over their 2 stars (just like no other top programs) they feel the need to publicly trash UM. But they keep their sewers shut when it comes to the bag schools ignoring their fringe players or flat lying to them.

And don't forget the needy, *****-made corches who expect UM staff/coaches to follow them around holding their pocket.

I believe he was too from my eyes. But this cat, straight up meant 5 stars in high school. Means ranked by the recruiting services. We could slice and dice and talk for hours about how some guys are overrated or underrated. It is what it is. He came in with his metrics, so I used them.

Got no beef with anyone lol just talking facts and football. If we wanna get rid of stars and talk talent by what we see im all for it, but deerfield will more than likely lose that comparison even more.
Shoelace wanted to play QB and we had no use for a run first QB here.
Yes, I understand. Just one of them cases where you can’t have them all. Certain guys like him and Lamar Jackson we just have to lie to them and get them the ball. I don’t think Lamar even had 1k yards passing his senior year, but he led PB in rushing by a mile. Even Tutu Atwell.... Get these game changing athletes on campus and get them the ball. Rosco didn't turn out to bad, even the Qb we had in the mid 2000’s from Central, he turned into a decent receiver, name escapes me. **** even Dj Dallas is panning out. Worst case these they’ll be a solid contributor much like Ethnic Sands was for us...Just my opinion, Always get the elite athlete on campus, even if we have to LIE

Yea I hear you but it doesnt make a difference a lot of times, WE been on James Williams forever and he not coming, we lose a lot of local dudes that we offer first also..I dont think there is a method to the madness.. Well there is become a perennial top 10 team and we will get more guys no matter how we croot

James Williams honestly I don't know what dude problem is/was. He got the love I'm talking about only to back out of his commitment. All I'm saying is this a lot of kids go unnoticed in this state particularly where I'm from who would love a UM offer. Miami does need to win though since winning I'm sure cures a lot. I don't know the formula for everyone, but I do feel relationships can be better. Even if a School doesn't have UM caliber players still pay a visit send a Graduate assistant send somebody. I think the Mullens kid from Coconut Creek was UM Caliber... **** they took a chance on Nigel Bethel of all kids. Why not him.

Advertisement

Stop putting words in my mouth... You ran away with the 5 star crap, so you can derail this conversation try again B**ch

Stop putting words in my mouth... You ran away with the 5 star crap, so you can derail this conversation try again B**ch
Define an elite player for us please. We need to know bc you named other schools and implied they dont send elite players to miami and those schools sent a 5 star player and multiple starters to miami while deerfield has a big fat zero. Youre the one being a b*tch here bc you cant keep your requirements straight. Acting like Miami should be taking akron and uab level recruits from Deerfield over better kids from other schools.

Yea I hear you but it doesnt make a difference a lot of times, WE been on James Williams forever and he not coming, we lose a lot of local dudes that we offer first also..I dont think there is a method to the madness.. Well there is.... become a perennial top 10 team and we will get more guys no matter how we croot..
I hear you. We were the first to offer Bogle, did not make any difference.

Advertisement
Back