KNIGHTON

Advertisement
He committed to FSWHO unfortunately, but hey maybe they outrecruited us as well. Not the first recruit who is going to commit to FSU opposed to Miami. Miami still hasn't learned you at least offer players locally first. Not circle back after you see them blow up.

Knighton was offered plenty early enough, that argument's dead

Listen...
I don't need or want anybody to sweat me. But I was standing around the entire UM coaching staff (with DF gear on) and not one person engaged me. ****, one time I was standing there with Knighton! That's a problem. I never felt welcomed there. Meanwhile I go to UCF for a few hours and one minute I'm eating wings with Josh Huepel, the next minute I'm rummaging through Randy Shannon's refrigerator and later I left with two coach's cell phone numbers.

That's how you develop relationships. And if I have to explain that to you people then you are absolutely clueless on how recruiting works.

As I explained in another thread, Miami's staff just simply doesn't know how to show love like other staffs do. It doesn't feel organic.

Nothing is organic. It's al contrived bull**** like the Chain year after year. For one year it was fun, because IT WAS organic, and took on a life of its own. Now it's a joke and kids aren't too stupid to see it. That is a culture problem and it starts with our HC who refuses to change.

Y’all drove macho off the board.... we always lose the most connected
1570658088666.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Close the deal. I say go after Parrish too. After this season, Dallas gone and Lingard’s probably transferring along with Burns. Load up.

Advertisement
who said deejay is gone?

Speculation on my part. He has a kid now so I assume he’ll take his chances. I think one more year to bring his stock up would be the smarter move but based on our history it’s doubtful.

Close the deal. I say go after Parrish too. After this season, Dallas gone and Lingard’s probably transferring along with Burns. Load up.

lol why is Lo transferring? did you just make that up bc there is a lot of misinformation on this board starting with the players hate the coaches and quit

Advertisement
Back