KNIGHTON

Advertisement
lol why is Lo transferring? did you just make that up bc there is a lot of misinformation on this board starting with the players hate the coaches and quit

Misinformation? We have had 4 transfers since Summer. Brooklyn already confirmed why Hightower left. I’ll take his word over yours.

Advertisement
Misinformation? We have had 4 transfers since Summer. Brooklyn already confirmed why Hightower left. I’ll take his word over yours.

he also said were sabotaging players and kids hate the coaches. looks like a team that quit on manny. why dont you ask the only guy that is actualyl close to Linguard -- Tweed.

Advertisement
he also said were sabotaging players and kids hate the coaches. looks like a team that quit on manny. why dont you ask the only guy that is actualyl close to Linguard -- Tweed.

If Dee says our kids don’t **** with this staff then I’ll take his word for it. In the past, Dee has predicted **** shows months before they take place and is usually spot on. I’ll leave that at that.

If Dee says our kids don’t **** with this staff then I’ll take his word for it. In the past, Dee has predicted **** shows months before they take place and is usually spot on. I’ll leave that at that.

ok r over the person who actually knows Linguard. unless tweed comes out and says hes gone, i dont believe it, but you believe what you want. the team hasnt quit on their coaches and its pretty evident.

Advertisement
Ivins mentioned Knighton and his family had a Facetime call with Manny and staff on Saturday after the game....
Is that right?
IMG_20191031_131402.jpg

Advertisement
Somebody better @ Knighton about UF having 2 backs ahead of him. Tell Restrepo...
Someone tell knighton that ufag backs don’t do crap at the next level. And Donny mullet is going for it on 4th and inches with a QB in empty set and throwing the ball. Homeboy doesn’t wanna go there to be a running back. But then again why bring up logic with these kids

Advertisement
Back