Ridley 16
Strowbridge 15
Powell 14

Recruited by UM:
Lafrance 19
Dorlus 19
McDougle 18
Davis 17

Im stopping at 2014 bc only 1 kid went to toldeo from 2010-2013.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What do they call Elite on this board? You know **** well they believe in stars. How many Elite did we get from those schools compared to the ones we didn't get. I did the research already... Miami Central, Miami Northwestern, Booker T, and STA hasn't been too kind neither if you ask me. But let's continue with a Deerfield narrative when we just started to recruit the school when Jeudy showed up. Other than that Deerfield didn't exist to UM.
You gonna bring up old sht let’s do it.
There is an nfl hall of famer that went to sta and UM.
A few pro bowlers that went to UM from Broward
Broward started not going to UM when we weren’t winning. The staff and the so called slow play is straight bull sht that you and other front running bag chasers like to use to keep kids away from here. Elite kids? What about draft picks form those schools we’ve gotten plenty.
I bet you buy that whole off campus stadium BS that didn’t matter when we won 5.
I bet you buy that whole attendance BS that’s been present forever and I’d didn’t matter when we won the first one either.
I’ve seen plenty of empty seats this first week at FSU and Tennessee and some others.
But keep sending your kids to those kklanmen.
I don’t blame these kids. It’s dudes like you that spread these rumors of hot dogs and slow play.
Spread rumors that UM doesn’t care about Broward kids. CMR was at a few pee wee camps up there and so has the new staff. If you dont think some of the kids we’ve gotten from the dade schools are elite then it shows you have that front runner gene that cares about stars and sec helicopters.
Honesty will go a long way.
Just say hey “you guys haven’t won and you coaching has lacked and that’s why I send my kids to those schools” but this sht about slow play and not caring and not bonding with coaches is straight lies my dude. Macho out here talking about hot dogs and soda.

James Williams honestly I don't know what dude problem is/was. He got the love I'm talking about only to back out of his commitment. All I'm saying is this a lot of kids go unnoticed in this state particularly where I'm from who would love a UM offer. Miami does need to win though since winning I'm sure cures a lot. I don't know the formula for everyone, but I do feel relationships can be better. Even if a School doesn't have UM caliber players still pay a visit send a Graduate assistant send somebody. I think the Mullens kid from Coconut Creek was UM Caliber... **** they took a chance on Nigel Bethel of all kids. Why not him.
I hear you, didnt think Bethel would ever play here...not sure what Mullen you talkin about but assume hes related to Trayvon Mullen? Dont follow crooting as hard as I did a few years ago. I'm sure your right, hopefully HIckson/Rumph can make more inroads into Broward

I hear you, didnt think Bethel would ever play here...not sure what Mullen you talkin about but assume hes related to Trayvon Mullen? Dont follow crooting as hard as I did a few years ago. I'm sure your right, hopefully HIckson/Rumph can make more inroads into Broward
Tiawan Mullen Trayvon's younger brother, he was a CB in the 2019 class that signed with Indiana.

And they have another one in the 2022 class Trevell Mullen who's going to be pretty **** good.

He's right on that point, Miami should've been planted our flag at Coco Creek since we got Malek Young outta there, that school produces CB's **** near every year.

Tiawan Mullen Trayvon's younger brother, he was a CB in the 2019 class that signed with Indiana.

And they have another one in the 2022 class Trevell Mullen who's going to be pretty **** good.

He's right on that point, Miami should've been planted our flag at Coco Creek since we got Malek Young outta there, that school produces CB's **** near every year.
Tiawan is and was an extremely underrated kid he is gonna ball hopefully we make up for our mistakes with tiawan and trayvonne and go get trevell in the future

Advertisement
You gonna bring up old sht let’s do it.
There is an nfl hall of famer that went to sta and UM.
A few pro bowlers that went to UM from Broward
Broward started not going to UM when we weren’t winning. The staff and the so called slow play is straight bull sht that you and other front running bag chasers like to use to keep kids away from here. Elite kids? What about draft picks form those schools we’ve gotten plenty.
I bet you buy that whole off campus stadium BS that didn’t matter when we won 5.
I bet you buy that whole attendance BS that’s been present forever and I’d didn’t matter when we won the first one either.
I’ve seen plenty of empty seats this first week at FSU and Tennessee and some others.
But keep sending your kids to those kklanmen.
I don’t blame these kids. It’s dudes like you that spread these rumors of hot dogs and slow play.
Spread rumors that UM doesn’t care about Broward kids. CMR was at a few pee wee camps up there and so has the new staff. If you dont think some of the kids we’ve gotten from the dade schools are elite then it shows you have that front runner gene that cares about stars and sec helicopters.
Honesty will go a long way.
Just say hey “you guys haven’t won and you coaching has lacked and that’s why I send my kids to those schools” but this sht about slow play and not caring and not bonding with coaches is straight lies my dude. Macho out here talking about hot dogs and soda.

This right here. 100%.

Only amateur staff I'm seeing is DB coaching staff 🤷‍♂️. They should attend more UCF coaching clinics so they wont be 0-3 again

Advertisement
Tracy Howard was not elite...He was "rated" elite, which was obviously not correct. Decent college player, probably a 3rd or 4th corner on any good UM team.
He may not have ended up that way but coming out of high school, he was considered and was recruited as if elite.

Who have been the truly ELITE players out of STA or NW this last decade tho ?

In my mind, only the Bosa boys fit that bill out of STA (I really hate typing that).

Out of NW? I got Cooper.

Who did I miss?
Just off the top of my head, Brandon Linder was elite coming out of STA. Brooks was considered elite until his ACL. Chad Thomas was 5* coming out of Booker.

But for every one we've got, we've lost at least one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They got half a 100 hung on them because the UM coaches didn’t spend extra time with them in the break room eating Twix bars
I can’t wait till he tries to tell us how little we know about football after the way he is getting his fleet of D1 talent raped all around the field.

Advertisement
Back