KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yawn can you tell me the last elite Player we landed from Miami Northwestern or Booker T or STA? Keyword Elite... I hope you say they hate UM as well. Deerfield Beach doesn't hate UM. UM has a Broward County Football recruiting problem. This was even before Golden... Randy Shannon was horrible as well. Look at History.

Advertisement
Yawn can you tell me the last elite Player we landed from Miami Northwestern or Booker T or STA? Keyword Elite... I hope you say they hate UM as well. Deerfield Beach doesn't hate UM. UM has a Broward County Football recruiting problem. This was even before Golden... Randy Shannon was horrible as well. Look at History.
Don’t waste your time. They’re dead set on an already debunked conspiracy theory. Lol

16 years ? Really , either youre very biased or mentally challenged.

Advertisement
Huff was a four star , last time I checked. That was literally months ago , but nice try. But let’s talk 16 years Lol.

Move along scrappy .

*Giggles in you so stupid*. Now name the last Elite from the other schools....

Advertisement
*Giggles in you so stupid*. Now name the last Elite from the other schools....

What’s elite dumb ***? Four stars is really good recruits , and we’ve landed tons of guys from those schools the last ten years.

How bout queerfield?

Crudup? 2003?

Your little punk *** wasn’t even born then , 16 years , stfu.

Its actually quite funny seeing a place not send 1 kid to a school for 20 years ...yet still have people caping and blaming um for that. **** we **** near got a Dwyer kid (Rashad Butler) since the same time. Im not even gonna count Restrepo who is gonna be at that school for a semester.

Its literally almost a waste of time there. They do a great job at db getting their kids recruited at DB...but so far this season and years to show their guys arent up to the par on the field.

Their last "elite" player was Jerry Jeudy a transfer their for a year as a mercenary as well.

My point exactly you can't... UM just started recruiting Deerfield. STFU and have a nice day.

Advertisement
Back