KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had no idea Macho was a coach at Deerfield what was the Diaz story??

20E82C40-2B78-4ACC-A765-6904B5C4F70B.gif

96 pages oh **** naw
Go back to page 75 & read to about page 80 & you'll find it.

He basically said that Diaz & the staff is amateur hour because they don't go out of their way to establish relationships with all the coaches on DFB who might be close with certain players & that the staff doesn't do the small stuff like sit down with their coaches & eat lunchables & sh*t, but in contrast FSU & the SEC schools allegedly go the extra mile to get to know all the coaches & the players family members in order to make an impression with the prospect which heavily influences their recruitment.

I'm paraphrasing so maybe I got it wrong, but I think what he was basically saying is that our staff just doesn't do enough to convince the DFB kids to come to Miami & that bags have nothing to do with it & there's no secret animosity that DFB has towards Miami despite the fact we haven't landed a kid from there since Crudup.

Last edited:

He basically said that Diaz & the staff is amateur hour because they don't go out of their way to establish relationships with all the coaches on DFB who might be close with certain players & that the staff doesn't do the small stuff like sit down with their coaches & eat lunchables & sh*t, but in contrast FSU & the SEC schools allegedly go the extra mile to get to know all the coaches & the players family members in order to make an impression with the prospect which heavily influences their recruitment.

I'm paraphrasing so maybe I got it wrong, but I think what he was basically saying is that our staff just doesn't do enough to convince the DFB kids to come to Miami & that bags have nothing to do with it & there's no secret animosity that DFB has towards Miami despite the fact we haven't landed a kid from there since Crudup.
LOL if he actually believes any of that nonsense.

Advertisement

He basically said that Diaz & the staff is amateur hour because they don't go out of their way to establish relationships with all the coaches on DFB who might be close with certain players & that the staff doesn't do the small stuff like sit down with their coaches & eat lunchables & sh*t, but in contrast FSU & the SEC schools allegedly go the extra mile to get to know all the coaches & their family members in order to make an impression with the prospect which heavily influences their recruitment.

He's right on most points, bags are not at play for every 4 star croot people gonna believe what they wanna believe. Theres at least 20 high schools with D1 prospects in SFL no way we can keep up with all assistant coaches like Macho. You ***** with one or two coaches from the school and thats it unless you have a previous relationship with the specific coach. Assistant coaches move around so much down here its crazy, i thought Macho was at Western. He is probably right about Miami, and I cant blame them, we have been phucked so hard by TOP local players its crazy. That going the extra mile **** to get to know assistant coaches does not work tho, that **** might sound good and it doesnt hurt but in my experience it might help you with 1 out of 50 croots. IN SFL most kids these days dont care where there parents/coaches want them to go, they choose where they want, Like that bull**** that Booker T defensive Ends dad was talking about. We couldve kissed his *** dude was not coming to Miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
It was long time ago. I dont know now. But before 1997 to 2000. We had 100 at Olympic heights hight school, I know friends at boca high and Wellington had the same. So it's different now. I apologize. But you get my point. I hope. There are alot of kids per school

I was looking at the rosters for North Shore and Katy (Texas). I think North Shore had something like 150 several years running. Maybe Katy, too.

They take football seriously in Texas.

You forgot that Restrepo is coming so thats proof the DFB isn't anti-Miami according to him .... even though he's been at DFB for 1 month.

Advertisement

Bunch of excuses by DFB. Unreal how people here buy it.

Advertisement
Back