KNIGHTON

Yawn can you tell me the last elite Player we landed from Miami Northwestern or Booker T or STA? Keyword Elite... I hope you say they hate UM as well. Deerfield Beach doesn't hate UM. UM has a Broward County Football recruiting problem. This was even before Golden... Randy Shannon was horrible as well. Look at History.
Sam Brooks, Chad Thomas ?? What you talking about mane? its one thing losing out kids to Bama and Georgia its another losing them to N Carolina

Advertisement
Sam Brooks, Chad Thomas ?? What you talking about mane? its one thing losing out kids to Bama and Georgia its another losing them to N Carolina

Yea i really dont know what he is speaking on...we pretty much do solidly to great at those 3 schools....they are our feeder/pipeline schools..and you can throw chaminade in there.

Like i said Deerfield is a waste of time.

Its actually quite funny seeing a place not send 1 kid to a school for 20 years ...yet still have people caping and blaming um for that. **** we **** near got a Dwyer kid (Rashad Butler) since the same time. Im not even gonna count Restrepo who is gonna be at that school for a semester.

Its literally almost a waste of time there. They do a great job at db getting their kids recruited at DB...but so far this season and years to show their guys arent up to the par on the field.

Their last "elite" player was Jerry Jeudy a transfer their for a year as a mercenary as well.

Exactly , **** Mr potato 954 and Deerfield.

Bunch of loser asses, it’s impressive to suck with way more talent than your opponents. FSU is actually the perfect pipeline school lol.

Losers love losers.

Advertisement
Yawn UM hates anything Broward anything past STA. The Community knows... I have a nephew Colleges will start coming real heavy real soon... UM slow play no bags needed he going somewhere else. Broward or Die.
Lol, lived in Broward my whole life and went to school there. Everyone is a fan of every other school and filled with nothing but front runners. Every kid at my school wanted to go to UF and it made me sick. The only true Cane fans there are lifers everyone else is a front running pansy and it reflects on the kids. Heck it mad me mad there were so many kids that Patriots fans. I felt like I lived in Boston of the South.

I got ****ed at a friend of mine because he got accepted to FSU and said he wouldn't be a Canes fan anymore even though his whole family was. It's the problem of being a private school that kids don't get bright future scholarships to.

Define elite. That way we can figure who people are. 5 stars only? Perceptions as a recruit? Or how they panned out?

What do they call Elite on this board? You know **** well they believe in stars. How many Elite did we get from those schools compared to the ones we didn't get. I did the research already... Miami Central, Miami Northwestern, Booker T, and STA hasn't been too kind neither if you ask me. But let's continue with a Deerfield narrative when we just started to recruit the school when Jeudy showed up. Other than that Deerfield didn't exist to UM.

Advertisement
What do they call Elite on this board? You know **** well they believe in stars. How many Elite did we get from those schools compared to the ones we didn't get. I did the research already... Miami Central, Miami Northwestern, Booker T, and STA hasn't been too kind neither if you ask me. But let's continue with a Deerfield narrative when we just started to recruit the school when Jeudy showed up. Other than that Deerfield didn't exist to UM.

They still shouldnt.
I'm cool with spending more time at Gibbons, Dillard, or when Ely turns it around.

Lol, lived in Broward my whole life and went to school there. Everyone is a fan of every other school and filled with nothing but front runners. Every kid at my school wanted to go to UF and it made me sick. The only true Cane fans there are lifers everyone else is a front running pansy and it reflects on the kids. Heck it mad me mad there were so many kids that Patriots fans. I felt like I lived in Boston of the South.

Man my whole house and Family is a UM fan... My Family members have attended Dillard, Piper, Ely, and Deerfield. All UM Fans... Now ask them how many times UM showed up at the Campus when Al Golden and Randy Miami do or die Shannon was coach.... It didn't happen Captain. They rubbed people the wrong way period. Fix the relationship or STFU.

I would be hard pressed to find more than 1 elite player even come out of Deerfield the last 20 years. Even outside the last 5 years its been pretty dismal if you ask me. Not exactly a perrenial producer of talent

Advertisement
Thats because there was nothing there for anyone to want to recruit

I don't care whether they showed up or not, Broward is what it is and that is a bunch of people that aren't from there and are fans of every program other than the home town team. Your family is a outlier as is mine. You probably grew up there and so did your family, which is why I'm saying the only Canes fans there are the people who's families have been in the area for a long time. Most others are front running flakes it is what is. The same reason why half the Dolphins home games are filled with 50% fans from the Northeast and Midwest.

Advertisement
So why does the narrative exist? If they don't have UM quality players how can they hate the School?
I never said they didnt have quality players that UM doesnt want. You went straight to how many 5 stars have been produced and went to Miami from other schools. Deerfield doesnt have a lot of talent until the last 6 years

Advertisement
Back