KNIGHTON

What? Parrish wanted in. We didn’t accept because of Knighton. Massive fail.

Exactly bro. We are saying the same thing. We went for broke after securing Chaney. I don’t see that being a bad move. Now we either hold our hand or scoured the nation for another one.

Advertisement
-Guy just wants to leave South Florida(Bags)
-Afraid of the depth chart(Bags)
-Wants to play for a proven winner(Bags)
-Bags(Bags)
-Mama wants him to get out of South Florida(Bags)

I cover them all?
Is "bidness decision" a reason or just a way to characterize it?

Enough ****ing around. Get parrish at paradise and let him commit
Agree. FSU will always land some studs and they got one with Knighton. We will bring in Chaney and Parrish. Both teams will have elite rb classes. End of story. Can this thread die already?

F$U depth chart for the OL:

LTJauan Williams (rJr.)
Chaz Neal (rFr.)
Jay Williams (rJr.)
LGBrady Scott (rSo.)Christian Armstrong (rFr.)Cole Minshew (Sr.)*
CBaveon Johnson (rJr.)Andrew Boselli (rJr.)Christian Meadows (rFr)
RGMike Arnold (rJr.)Dontae Lucas (Fr.)
RTLandon ****erson (rJr.)Abdul Bello (rSr.)Jalen Goss (rFr.)

LT1 - Jauan Williams: 4-star 2016
LT1 - Chaz Neal: 3-star 2018 (converted DT)

LG1 - Brady Scott: 3-star 2017

C1 - Baveon Johnson: 4-star 2016

RG1 - Mike Arnold: 4-star 2016

RT1 - Abdul Bello: 4-star 2015

So you look at this line and you think, "hey, they should be good, 4 of the 5 are redshirt juniors/seniors who were 4-star recruits". Then you realize that these guys were playing last year when F$U went 5-7 and put up these offensive stats:

Points per game vs. FBS opponents: 20.6 (114 out of 130 teams)

Yards per play vs. FBS opponents: 5.07 (107 out of 130 teams)

Yards per rush vs. FBS opponents: 2.69 (129 out of 130 teams)

Yards per pass attempt vs. FBS opponents: 7.1 (73 out of 130 teams)

First downs per game vs. FBS opponents: 16.5 (119 out of 130 teams)

Third down conversion percentage vs. FBS opponents: 28.74 (128 out of 130 teams)

Redzone conversion percentage vs. FBS opponents: 75.86 (116 out of 130 teams)

Redzone touchdown percentage vs. FBS opponents: 55.17 (105 out of 130 teams)

Sacks allowed per game vs. FBS opponents: 3.18 (118 out of 130 teams)

Plays gaining 10-plus yards vs. FBS opponents: 142 (88 out of 130 teams)

Time of possession vs. FBS opponents: 27:12.82 (118 out of 130 teams)

The SemenHoles had better not suffer any injuries, because this is their second-string:

LT2 - Jay Williams: 3-star 2019 (JuCo transfer)

LG2 - Christian Armstrong: 4-star 2018

C2 - Andrew Boselli: 3-star 2016

RG2 - Dontae Lucas: 4-star 2019

RT2 - Jalen Goss: 3-star 2018

Reserves:

Cole Minshew: 3-star 2015
Christian Meadows: 3-star 2018

I did a lot of hate-watching FSU last year. Neal and Goss could blossom into good players one day, but certainly not this year. Jay Williams and Juaun Williams are going to be some of the worst players in college football, and Abdul Bello might already be the worst player in the power 5 (seriously, watch the FSU-Syracuse last game and focus on number 75, hes atrocious). Baveon Johnson has major issues snapping and has never gotten it together despite being the number 1 center recruit in high school, but Ryan Roberts is an NIU transfer who actually is pretty good. Cole Minshew is another guy who isn't a bad lineman but he suffers major injury problems.

So they have 1.5 good lineman for this year and maybe 2 or 3 next year. No idea why any QB or RB would go there

Advertisement
Not trying to be a dyck but I wouldn’t let whose committed for next cycle, much less someone who has shown interest determine how we approach this cycle. Really hope the staff is not taking that approach.
We’re talking about Dallas going pro. Like who’s to say he’s automatically gone? He may want the degree first then go. We’ll still have 4 RBs on the roster even if he does leave and that’s not counting Burns. That’s plenty depth. I just wouldn’t spend the ship on another RB. Especially when OL, DL, LB, and DB has more quality and value in this class.

Advertisement
I said take Parrish... They didn't. I said take Holmes... They didn't. I said take Mookie... They didn't. Now they won't get anybody. This offensive staff along with whoever is in charge of recruiting LB's need to be fired.

I said take Parrish 3 months ago on the spot. It would only help secure Chaney since they are good friends. I think there’s still a chance with him. The staff should be pushing hard for Paradise.

I said take Parrish... They didn't. I said take Holmes... They didn't. I said take Mookie... They didn't. Now they won't get anybody. This offensive staff along with whoever is in charge of recruiting LB's need to be fired.
🤣🤣. Bro stop smoking dope if it makes you talk like that lol. We just landed our best OL in 3 years. We once again have the best RB in the state. We have a five star QB on a visit, for next cycle, while already having our 4 star QB committed for this cycle. The best OL in the state is on campus probably now for the 2nd time in the same amount of weeks. We have 2 LBs on OVs currently. Calm down bro and realize, for June, that’s not the end of the world. Lol

I said take Parrish 3 months ago on the spot. It would only help secure Chaney since they are good friends. I think there’s still a chance with him. The staff should be pushing hard for Paradise.

Its funny how Bama will lock a kid up first, and then find better... But Miami won't lock anyone up, Search for better, and not get anybody. If I'm Parrish I play them like they played me. This program hasn't been National Champions in over 15yrs how dare you pretend like it's a honor to be player for a program that loses to Duke, Boston College, and Georgia Tech.

🤣🤣. Bro stop smoking dope if it makes you talk like that lol. We just landed our best OL in 3 years. We once again have the best RB in the state. We have a five star QB on a visit, for next cycle, while already having our 4 star QB committed for this cycle. The best OL in the state is on campus probably now for the 2nd time in the same amount of weeks. We have 2 LBs on OVs currently. Calm down bro and realize, for June, that’s not the end of the world. Lol

Let's put it like this I guarantee you Miami gets neither player I mentioned above. Watch.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure it is only 1 LB and Height is looked at as a DE. I understand what you are saying, but if Ruben Hyppolite isn't in this class, that is a big problem and it will further convince me that the LB recruiting of this staff is bad.

Let's put it like this I guarantee you Miami gets neither player I mentioned above. Watch.
Bc we’re going to get better. We don’t need Parrish. He’s not better than Chaney or Martin. Holmes ain’t even a RB. So if he’s a CB, it’s still time. Mookie who knows? It’s hella WRs on the board that probably fit our system better than Mookie. Those players aren’t the reason we’ll be back to winning tho. Players like Van Dyke, Garcia, Chaney, Rivers, and other OL and DL recruits that we’re on are. When the last time we had a five star QB interested in us? Real interest? Not to mention the one that’s competing for a starting position this season.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure it is only 1 LB and Height is looked at as a DE. I understand what you are saying, but if Ruben Hyppolite isn't in this class, that is a big problem and it will further convince me that the LB recruiting of this staff is bad.
So early signing period next month or something? Even if we don’t get Hyppolite, if we get a Striker like Tennison back in, it’s a wash. I’m not concerned with LB recruiting bc we recruit the Striker spot good. Gil is a RS freshman, watch how good he looks at Striker this season.

So early signing period next month or something? Even if we don’t get Hyppolite, if we get a Striker like Tennison back in, it’s a wash. I’m not concerned with LB recruiting bc we recruit the Striker spot good. Gil is a RS freshman, watch how good he looks at Striker this season.
Tennison is 5'9 he is not a striker, I don't know why people keep saying that. He is an in the box S like Jaquan. On of the main role of strikers is to cover TEs, he is not covering TEs at 5'9.5. Never said early signing period was next, I said if Hyypolite does not end up in this class its a problem and from the looks of it UM is not doing the necessary things rn to try to flip him.

Tennison is 5'9 he is not a striker, I don't know why people keep saying that. He is an in the box S like Jaquan. On of the main role of strikers is to cover TEs, he is not covering TEs at 5'9.5. Never said early signing period was next, I said if Hyypolite does not end up in this class its a problem and from the looks of it UM is not doing the necessary things rn to try to flip him.
Quan and Bandy both played Striker and Nickel roles before they started or the Striker position became a position. His height won’t determine his position.

I think there's more going on behind the scenes with Manny and this staff than there was with Richt and his. I know nothing definitely but it's just a sense. None of us really know what the board for any position looks like for sure. We have to trust and just watch and see.

Advertisement
Back