KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’ll probably turn up the pressure on the Tofu kid that’s been involved with FSU as well. He’s already been on they campus for an unofficial
I always saw Tofu next to the lettuce 'til I figured out what it was. Hate to be a kid named Tofu....or a kid named Lettuce

As I have...Love Frank...always will...But what I saw Freddie Miles do on the Gridiron in 79...Is something that is still ingrained in my Brain...If ya think Gore was Quick hitting a hole...Freddie was not only quicker...but Faster as well...Talk about a complete waste of talent....The Late Joe Brodsky who coached RBs for UM and the Cowboys (when Emmitt was there) said on more than one occasion, that Freddie was the Best RB he ever saw, regardless of Age....Don Soldinger (till this very day) says the same thing....Thats how good he was...If there's any doubt...ask Soldinger (like I did)....Haunts me that much potential was ruined...Think about this....In 1979 Freddie, Not Bo Jackson...Not Marcus Dupree..and not Hershall Walker was the #1 Ranked HS RB in America...That tells ya all you need to know...Ask anyone 50 and older from Dade bout Freddie, and watch the look on their face...
I'd give anything to see video of this guy.

Advertisement
Every so often the good Lord will send someone special with all the gifts/ Blessings to show a sample of his Glory.
When they show up it drops our jaws in awh and nothing in there way can stop them in there performance, then there gone .

I heard of Freddie Miles and many years after his Blessings still shine to this day.

Tell me that’s not Devine .

Example: Gayle Sawyers “ 6” of daylight “ is all he needed.

My God who has the talent and convictions to say that and it was TRUE.

6” darn inches in the NFL toughest game and like a Bullet GONE.

Enjoy them when they show up🙌

GOCANES

The Best Dade Ever Produced....

Advertisement
That pack would do it for me, but what are your thoughts on grades and the entrance requirements at both schools. I think this is the 800 pound gorilla in the room that hardly gets mentioned unless the kid is known to be an utter dumb****.

If Miami thought they could get George Pickens in, they can get most anyone in....... (and didn't they get Jeff Thomas to qualify?)

So we shouldn’t put stock into fake insiders, but we should make complete speculation based on gut feelings we get from him not attending a camp late June? Wise man once said “crootin is fluid”
You must not have been around for the Stevenson and Campbell recruitments last year. Stevenson literally blew us off to go to the grand opening of a locker room!!! But sure as **** you still had guys on here saying that it was no big deal. Talk about denial.

Advertisement
Not saying we don’t go out of our way to get guys qualified, it’s just slightly easier to get into FSU then Miami, and a fair amount of kids are gonna take the path of least resistance on this issue.

That pack would do it for me, but what are your thoughts on grades and the entrance requirements at both schools. I think this is the 800 pound gorilla in the room that hardly gets mentioned unless the kid is known to be an utter dumb****.
I don’t think our admissions standards are any higher for football than the NCAA standards. We’re not losing anyone because of our admissions.

Advertisement
Back