KNIGHTON

That's the way it goes around here. When he posted about Diaz handing out beers while FSU was doing their thing, everyone was all excited. The moment he posted negative **** he saw they turned on him. This board always praise the ones like Dan Sileo jr types posting positive stuff whether it's BS or not but they run off people with real info because it was something they didn't want to hear.
Sensitive Miami **** homers on here....they are fans that can't face facts or be negative and call **** as is. There soft flaky *** fans....if UM changed the uniform logo to a big ***** they would buy the helmet and jerseys and not question it. There are few on here who keep it funky and I respect.....sometimes if u even say something negative about a player they act like your talking about there mother or some ****. It's so fuqin lame man....alot of these fans r weird af

Advertisement
He liked Manny at first. When Manny crashed Willie T’s clinic, he was bragging on Manny, talking about how Manny and his coaches were “chopping it up” with the high school coaches - His words IIRC. Then he watched them in recruiting and he soured. I thought it was funny too but he was telling the truth as he saw it IN MY OPINION.

That's the way it goes around here. When he posted about Diaz handing out beers while FSU was doing their thing, everyone was all excited. The moment he posted negative **** he saw they turned on him. This board always praise the ones like Dan Sileo jr types posting positive stuff whether it's BS or not but they run off people with real info because it was something they didn't want to hear.
Facts. You literally said it before I posted it too. A lot of people don’t want to hear the truth. Is what it is.

He liked Manny at first. When Manny crashed Willie T’s clinic, he was bragging on Manny, talking about how Manny and his coaches were “chopping it up” with the high school coaches - His words IIRC. Then he watched them in recruiting and he soured. I thought it was funny too but he was telling the truth as he saw it IN MY OPINION.
When I saw his posts I believed it cause common sense said he had no reason to bs and he is boots on the ground for us on the forum. Fans r stupid to chase him out he's a die hard cane fan. @Coach Macho don't let them dudes try to push u off here man fuq them

Advertisement
I’m turning into the Hebrew National version of @Dwinstitles lol. I’m like Juan Epstein now from Welcome Back Kotter - a Puerto Rican ***.
It's sucks to be this way but it's better to be real and a free thinker then brainwashed fam. U know I fuq with u RVA your a good poster man.....and even if we disagree sometimes we don't bytch and act female about it we just agree to disagree.

That’s possible for certain. There’s also a douche bag contingent on here
That is Tru.

However I would like to say for the record. I may not agree with macho and think he’s half of what he thinks he is but he does have all my respect in the world for doing what he does. He makes zero coin being a Hs coach and he invests a lot of personal time and hours in his kids, and they need it. I do have respect for him for doing that.

It's sucks to be this way but it's better to be real and a free thinker then brainwashed fam. U know I fuq with u RVA your a good poster man.....and even if we disagree sometimes we don't bytch and act female about it we just agree to disagree.
Yeah, a lot of it is unnecessary. I get the Macho complaints. I don’t know what he knows or doesn’t know, and some of these guys that are in the scene like LCE, Geta and others know better than me, and when he’s called to task he can be thin skinned at times and so people get aggressive in response. I just think he was telling the truth.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That is Tru.

However I would like to say for the record. I may not agree with macho and think he’s half of what he thinks he is but he does have all my respect in the world for doing what he does. He makes zero coin being a Hs coach and he invests a lot of personal time and hours in his kids, and they need it. I do have respect for him for doing that.
Solid post bro. Full respect.

Yeah, a lot of it is unnecessary. I get the Macho complaints. I don’t know what he knows or doesn’t know, and some of these guys that are in the scene like LCE, Geta and others know better than me, and when he’s called to task he can be thin skinned at times and so people get aggressive in response. I just think he was telling the truth.
He confirmed my suspicion that the staff couldn't recruit. If he said that something bothered him or his kids the way UM coaches handled themselves and kids leave in drives to other schools.....then obviously he's telling the truth

Manny’s not a great recruiter. Who is on this staph? Who’s actually a good solid recruiter? Field??? Maybe. He has connections. You can keep every recruiter on defense and every recruiter on offense after him.

We’ll find out soon enough.

Id say enos is a good qb recruiter. Got jarren to stay, signed matotcha between his hiring and signing day. Tate signed here then he got van dyke. Dont know about the other positions though lol

Advertisement
We definitely need 1 more...Preferably in place of one of the secondary coaches. Or in Hickson or Stubbs place, but Stubbs seems to be doing some things well even though I don't agree with him on Fleming. I don't think Enos or Stubbs recognize how importance it is to prioritize Sofla.

And I don't think this Hickson is exactly a pied piper either? He has been practically sponge bathing knighton for 10 months now...The kid has even been told no by a couple of schools, committed to a team off of a b2b 5 and win seasons and still would be committed there over UM if coach wasn't fired...And adds new schools to the mix every week over ole ball and chain Hickson. I wouldn't mind seeing Lockette in Hickson's place. I think Lockette and Field together could maybe do some work in Sofla

we need to fill Patke’s spot with an Ace recruiter unless he somehow pulls Flowe, which I doubt happens

Advertisement
I want elite top 5 especially based on our location and I'll stfu

Probably not possible based on location anymore.

It's a smaller world 20 than 20-30 years ago when more kids stayed home and on top of it we know how dirty Sofla recruiting is. Location and 8 wins get ya top 15 now, not top 5...That's why it's important to evaluate.

Advertisement
Back