KNIGHTON

Advertisement
I think he was right that these guys can’t recruit. He made a point of that. He described the whole crazy showing love thing and we laughed at it because it was funny but apparently other schools connect better with coaches and kids.

What does this mean exactly? That we cant recruit? Are we not cool enough? Are we coming across corny? Are we letting the glitz and glamour of the city of Miami do all the selling for us and we are not involved enough? I don't understand this. Hickson, Fields, Banda, and Baker should be A+ recruiters. Banda seems personable as ****. (**** he use to be a bartender. Hes gotta have personality and for him to pull that wife of his he gotta have some talk game. **** sure didn't pull her with his paycheck as a bartender) Fields and Hickson were supposed to be recruiting warriors!

I admit that Diaz, Rumph and Stubbs come across kind of corny. And Enos just looks like he cant recruit. But we don't need a staff full of T-Robs..We just need 2 or 3. Its making me question why the **** Manny fired Hartley as he was our best recruiter by far. Smh.

I feel like even if he does commit and then sign with us...he’ll be looking for reasons to enter the portal sooner rather than later....it feels like we begging this kid

What does this mean exactly? That we cant recruit? Are we not cool enough? Are we coming across corny? Are we letting the glitz and glamour of the city of Miami do all the selling for us and we are not involved enough? I don't understand this. Hickson, Fields, Banda, and Baker should be A+ recruiters. Banda seems personable as ****. (**** he use to be a bartender. Hes gotta have personality and for him to pull that wife of his he gotta have some talk game. **** sure didn't pull her with his paycheck as a bartender) Fields and Hickson were supposed to be recruiting warriors!

I admit that Diaz, Rumph and Stubbs come across kind of corny. And Enos just looks like he cant recruit. But we don't need a staff full of T-Robs..We just need 2 or 3. Its making me question why the **** Manny fired Hartley as he was our best recruiter by far. Smh.

Dont fall for the bull**** we have 20+ verbal at the moments, we wouldn't have any if our coaches couldn't recruit

Advertisement

Should have kept Hartley and hired Seider.

Dont fall for the bull**** we have 20+ verbal at the moments, we wouldn't have any if our coaches couldn't recruit
Manny’s not a great recruiter. Who is on this staph? Who’s actually a good solid recruiter? Field??? Maybe. He has connections. You can keep every recruiter on defense and every recruiter on offense after him.

We’ll find out soon enough.

Advertisement
I think he was right that these guys can’t recruit. He made a point of that. He described the whole crazy showing love thing and we laughed at it because it was funny but apparently other schools connect better with coaches and kids.

He was full of sh**. Just because the result worked out for him didn't make his info relevant. I tip my hat to the few posters who went all in and embarrassed him.

Has anyone stopped to consider maybe they know exactly who the dude is and just think he is a tool? he’s been in here for years knocking anyone but DNo. with as much **** as macho talks about our staff on here and as much as people say Hecht reads this board is it that far fetched to think they know exactly who he is and they just don’t think that highly of him?

re supposed to be recruiting warriors!

We definitely need 1 more...Preferably in place of one of the secondary coaches. Or in Hickson or Stubbs place, but Stubbs seems to be doing some things well even though I don't agree with him on Fleming. I don't think Enos or Stubbs recognize how importance it is to prioritize Sofla.

And I don't think this Hickson is exactly a pied piper either? He has been practically sponge bathing knighton for 10 months now...The kid has even been told no by a couple of schools, committed to a team off of a b2b 5 and win seasons and still would be committed there over UM if coach wasn't fired...And adds new schools to the mix every week over ole ball and chain Hickson. I wouldn't mind seeing Lockette in Hickson's place. I think Lockette and Field together could maybe do some work in Sofla

Last edited:
Advertisement
We definitely need 1 more...Preferably in place of one of the secondary coaches. Or in Hickson or Stubbs place, but Stubbs seems to be doing some things well even though I don't agree with him on Fleming. I don't think Enos or Stubbs recognize how importance it is to prioritize Sofla.

And I don't think this Hickson is exactly a pied piper either? He has been practically sponge bathing knighton for 10 months now...The kid has even been told no by a couple of schools, committed to a team off of a 5 ann 6 win season and still would be if coach wasn't fired...And adds new schools to the mix every week over ole ball and chain Hickson. I wouldn't mind seeing Lockette in Hickson's place. I think Lockette and Field together could maybe do some work in Sofla
I wouldn’t be shocked if Lockette made his way on staff at this point. I have nothing against Hickson, but he was brought here in large part to recruit Broward and that hasn’t led to much. Manny should at least be entertaining the idea. You have to have an impact recruiter at the RB coach position.

Has anyone stopped to consider maybe they know exactly who the dude is and just think he is a tool? he’s been in here for years knocking anyone but DNo. with as much **** as macho talks about our staff on here and as much as people say Hecht reads this board is it that far fetched to think they know exactly who he is and they just don’t think that highly of him?
That’s possible for certain. There’s also a douche bag contingent on here

Advertisement
I said the same **** he has no reason to bs at all...nothing to gain so it was truth and he had a history on the board of keeping it real. I knew he was telling the truth

That's the way it goes around here. When he posted about Diaz handing out beers while FSU was doing their thing, everyone was all excited. The moment he posted negative **** he saw they turned on him. This board always praise the ones like Dan Sileo jr types posting positive stuff whether it's BS or not but they run off people with real info because it was something they didn't want to hear.

Advertisement
Back