KNIGHTON

Advertisement
You can't play the bag game unless the NCAA lets you play the bag game. Miami has always gotten more scrutiny, and more punishment, for minor violations than the "chosen" schools get for blatant violations.
I would still take the chance just for titles even if Miami got punished for it years down the road.

Advertisement
It’s not leadership inside the university that’s the problem.

All this time and you still don’t know how the bag game works?
I do know how it works.....I just think that the people up top hold the university back. Like with there fake coach search and things like that....to me they want to win on social media that's it.

If things change I will gladly say I'm wrong but it's 15 years. I wouldn't mind if we used bags I would take the risk......but that's just me. I don't know if they handcuff MD or what I have no clue. I do know we have a clueless admin and a clueless AD 💯. The staph has been alright cause the schedule is bunz sauce rt now but I want us to win out and the bowl game.... no excuses

I do know how it works.....I just think that the people up top hold the university back. Like with there fake coach search and things like that....to me they want to win on social media that's it.

If things change I will gladly say I'm wrong but it's 15 years. I wouldn't mind if we used bags I would take the risk......but that's just me. I don't know if they handcuff MD or what I have no clue. I do know we have a clueless admin and a clueless AD 💯. The staph has been alright cause the schedule is bunz sauce rt now but I want us to win out and the bowl game.... no excuses

Bro, no disrespect, but you don’t know how it works. The school nor the administration have anything to do with the bag game.

Why don’t we have a legit bag game? No booster money. That’s where it comes from. Our fan base sucks. That’s the bottom line.

Advertisement
Bro, no disrespect, but you don’t know how it works. The school nor the administration have anything to do with the bag game.

Why don’t we have a legit bag game? No booster money. That’s where it comes from. Our fan base sucks. That’s the bottom line.
Agree the booster game is off big time.....our booster game was good for a different time though right?
I'm guessing now the money is too much

Agree the booster game is off big time.....our booster game was good for a different time though right?
I'm guessing now the money is too much

I doubt it was ever very good. Once the SEC put together their business plan in the early 2000 - 2002 time frame, we were going to start losing recruits.

I’ve said it 1 million times, the school had to beg for the last $500,000 for the IPF. At schools in the SEC, they will get that in about 5 minutes. It took us about six months.

That just shows that their fan base is much more willing to put up the big bucks in our fan base. By a large margin. And boosters are nothing more than fans with a ton of money. They’re not even BOT members. Boosters are the people that make things happen with recruits.

You can blame the administration for coaching hires, you can blame them for not spending enough money on coaches or analysts or anything that happens inside the University. But not for bags.

Manny’s not a great recruiter. Who is on this staph? Who’s actually a good solid recruiter? Field??? Maybe. He has connections. You can keep every recruiter on defense and every recruiter on offense after him.

We’ll find out soon enough.

Our verbal commits say something else

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ranked 17th in the nation in Diaz’s first year. This is suppose to be the class Diaz gets a recruiting bump. Not much of a bump..

Coming off a 7-6 season..... we should be thankful to have the recruits we have. "Bump year" kids want to see improvement before they believe in the program. Manny is doing that. Ranked 17th at the moment.

Coming off a 7-6 season..... we should be thankful to have the recruits we have. "Bump year" kids want to see improvement before they believe in the program. Manny is doing that

I don’t think he’s doing it. What has he done? Won 3 games to teams who combine 12 losses so far this season? C’mon.

I don’t think he’s doing it. What has he done? Won 3 games to teams who combine 12 losses so far this season? C’mon.

**** if he does damned if he dont. He loses he sucks he wins he sucks. Have to start somewhere. Finish the regular season 8-4 that's a huge improvement from last year with momentum going into the bowl game to kick more ***. 9-4 season compared to 7-6 is major progress. Go into the next season with a two deep on offense and defense and we can start talking about a 1 loss type season or possibly undefeated. We have a qb, we have a defensive leader and we have solid coaches.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back