KNIGHTON

Deerfield + 112 pages and counting = don't do it to yourselves.

This just is getting weirder and weirder. I am hoping he is an EE because I really don't want to follow this circus until Feb 2020. LOL. I want this to be over. I am praying he doesn't pull the "Decided to push my decision back until Feb. I really need to take my time and weigh all my options and I realized I am not ready to make a decision. I am wide open with my recruitment again." UGH. I can honestly see this happening. He's just all over the place.

Advertisement
Don’t do it to yourselves.
tumblr_o7hm1yVoUc1shsq9jo1_500.gif

Deerfield + 112 pages and counting = don't do it to yourselves.
As an alum I can tell you the Deerfield kids are good talent, but horribly coached. Especially on the defensive side of the ball. A real mouth breather DC who thinks everyone owes him something. Dude gave a speech about discipline while eating TWO crispy cremes double fist style.

Advertisement
I’m not getting my hopes up, but I appreciate the staff putting in the work. If it had been up to most of us would have mailed it in with a kid like Tracy Howard, who was still doing the Gator chomp during districts.

As an alum I can tell you the Deerfield kids are good talent, but horribly coached. Especially on the defensive side of the ball. A real mouth breather DC who thinks everyone owes him something. Dude gave a speech about discipline while eating TWO crispy cremes double fist style.
Lol. Does that DC post here? Name rhymes with Poach Nacho?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Please make this happen! Also, not sure why our staff isn't going hard after 2 RB's this cycle. I think we can assume DeeJay is gone and that only leaves Harris who has produced on the field. I love Lingard but I'm starting to worry about him (injuries/transfer risk). Burns ain't it. For the sake of getting through practice we need to add someone to Chaney.

He was right though. All jokes aside.

No he was not. Apparently UM was not recruiting Knighton hard enough or something. Well look it here... OSU, UF, Clemson ALL of them have been begged by Knighton to take them and none has stepped up. The only school that CONTINUES to be in his face? Miami. Deerfield if there was ever a time to not make excuses its now. Is Knighton going to go to another staff that has slow played him or appeared out of thin air, that is not Miami?? If he does that.. I dont want to hear any excuses from Macho or Deerfield apologists ever again.

No he was not. Apparently UM was not recruiting Knighton hard enough or something. Well look it here... OSU, UF, Clemson ALL of them have been begged by Knighton to take them and none has stepped up. The only school that CONTINUES to be in his face? Miami. Deerfield if there was ever a time to not make excuses its now. Is Knighton going to go to another staff that has slow played him or appeared out of thin air, that is not Miami?? If he does that.. I dont want to hear any excuses from Macho or Deerfield apologists ever again.
I think he was right that these guys can’t recruit. He made a point of that. He described the whole crazy showing love thing and we laughed at it because it was funny but apparently other schools connect better with coaches and kids.

Advertisement
Back