Knighton is legit

AtlAtty

Recruit
Maude
Can we get some love for Rooster. Fast, quick cuts and ran hard.
That run after catch was the fastest I've seen a UM player move since Jeff Thomas' punt return against V-Tech.
We should run for 150 yards every game. Boy it would have been nice to have Chaney available.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is legit. He should be there every plays. He did look hurt towards the middle of the 4th quarter. Also what happened to Harris? Any update?

Advertisement
It’s too bad Harris had to injure himself to allow rooster to move up the seniority list and get on the field.

RB is absolutely a position where you need to get some carries and get into the flow of the game.

Rooster is clearly more talented than cam but they just wouldn’t let him get going until cam was out. Shame.

I knew that UNC defender was in trouble as soon as Rooster caught the ball. I watched him make that same move for 3 years. It's deadly. Absolutely no wasted movement.

Rooster is the type of RB that has to be fed on a consistent basis for you to really feel his impact. He'll get stuffed a few times, or make a questionable read, but then break one for 50. He's not the type to get 4 yards + 3 yards + 6 yards + 3 yards + 6 yards etc...

There needs to be a conscious effort to get that kid the ball in different ways going forward. A kid that electric needs to be featured.

Advertisement
It’s too bad Harris had to injure himself to allow rooster to move up the seniority list and get on the field.

RB is absolutely a position where you need to get some carries and get into the flow of the game.

Rooster is clearly more talented than cam but they just wouldn’t let him get going until cam was out. Shame.
Rooster also set himself back with the suspension, assuming it was worth 4 games, which I can't judge.
Roster and Chaney would have supplanted Harris 2-3 games into the season if they had the opportunity.

We need to give Brown and Franklin some carries as well so that we have more than running back ready to play.

I knew that UNC defender was in trouble as soon as Rooster caught the ball. I watched him make that same move for 3 years. It's deadly. Absolutely no wasted movement.

Rooster is the type of RB that has to be fed on a consistent basis for you to really feel his impact. He'll get stuffed a few times, or make a questionable read, but then break one for 50. He's not the type to get 4 yards + 3 yards + 6 yards + 3 yards + 6 yards etc...

There needs to be a conscious effort to get that kid the ball in different ways going forward. A kid that electric needs to be featured.
Dalvin Cook. Reminds me of him. When we played him we bottled him up 90% of the time but he always made explosive plays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back