Kiy Hester Senior Highlights

Rivals got him listed as 6'0 feet. Is it just me or do he looks like he about 6'2 on film?

Last edited:
Advertisement
some kids are fast and some kids just play fast….. this kid plays FAST! Highsmith for instance is slow and plays slow.

Kiy plays with a faster reaction time then Bush and Jenkins. Like this kid a lot. Looks to have some attitude to em

some kids are fast and some kids just play fast….. this kid plays FAST! Highsmith for instance is slow and plays slow.

Kiy plays with a faster reaction time then Bush and Jenkins. Like this kid a lot. Looks to have some attitude to em

He is a big bully on the field and that what we need!

Valentine, Owens, Young and Hester would give us some grimey, angry ****** on all levels of the defense! Something we NEED BAD!

Valentine, Owens, Young and Hester would give us some grimey, angry ****** on all levels of the defense! Something we NEED BAD!

Give them all the brains of elite players and then the defense will start to be back

Advertisement
I like what I see...not fast but big and agile, hits hard and gets low, aggressive...looks like he loves the game. Do want.

Give them all the brains of elite players and then the defense will start to be back

Sean T wasn't the smartest Cane i ever met.. But, he was the nastiest one! Does help to have a cerebral player like Vilma on your team though

its 14 degrees in New Jersey tonight and it'll be around 72 degrees when he gets here tomorrow.

Advertisement

Wish we had 11 Eddie Johnson's

cou

Well said PUNCICANE, I could not agree more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didnr think much of his junior film, he looked like a smart player but not neccessarily a great athlete. His senior film is ALOT better. I hope AG takes control with this kid's recruitment.. WE NEED DEPTH AT SAFETY!

Staff needs to put the full court press on him. Wow. Type of kid we need at safety.

Advertisement
Back