Kiy Hester Senior Highlights

Advertisement
Only thing that might not be beast about this kid is speed. Hard to tell from that highlight

Advertisement
love the size on the kid. major upgrade from what we have now. what are the chances we land him? i know jenkins thinks we have a good chance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid is legit... Had the pleasure of working one of his scrimmages this year as an official. C. Jenkins BTW is gonna surprise some around here...Kid is massive

JC

hester plays hard. he is tough. i think jenkins is a sleeper, i just hope he redshirts to develop. I hate not redshirting defensive tackles. Jersey isnt new york. there is legit football talent.

wow. This kid reminds me a whole lot of ST#26. Even more than him hitting like a truck, its his smooth style of returning kicks and interceptions that are so Taylor-like. As if he knows where he's going 5 seconds before he gets there.

Advertisement
****, forget ST, at this point I'd jump for joy and beat my chest for a Mo Sikes or Anthony Reddick after Rogers and Highsmith. Hester would be a major improvement to the depth and talent at safety. Want.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back