Kiy Hester Senior Highlights

Advertisement
Idk if this was posted yet, but he did an interview with rivals. This is what he said:

- loves Narduzzi, feels comfortable with him and his defensive scheme. He feels he fits in well in their scheme.
- gonna visit Arkansas and Miami
- He's good friends with the QB at ark. He's impressed by Bielema (I don't think there's serious interest from what i see).
- He says there's something special about Miami (because of the tradition)
- He;s also considering two SEC schools: Mizzou and UGA.
- Doubtful he commits back to Rutgers. Would only reconsider if coaching changes are made, he said he had a problem with a coach.

Idk if this was posted yet, but he did an interview with rivals. This is what he said:

- loves Narduzzi, feels comfortable with him and his defensive scheme. He feels he fits in well in their scheme.
- He's good friends with the QB at ark. He's impressed by Bielema (I don't think there's serious interest from what i see).
- Doubtful he commits back to Rutgers. Would only reconsider if coaching changes are made, he said he had a problem with a coach.

how long ago?

how long ago?

12-10

Advertisement
Love his tenacity gets in there and sticks you and the boy has ball skills courtel get this man signed up

Advertisement
Wow!!!!!!!!!! :eekeyes: Get this kid, Al! To all the posters who said that Gayot looked better than Hester, I have to strongly disagree. This kid plays way faster and is more athletic with better ball skills and agility. Also hits with bad intentions. Want this kid in a U helmet, bad!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is my first time seeing his film, and...****!

I'm surprised people don't like him.

A 4-star player at a position of need from a fertile recruiting area? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!

Advertisement
Back