Kirkland met with coaches: Fat Manny says Miami is out

Crazy this is over a kid who means nothing to the future of the program if he's here or not.

Yuuuuuup

In a vacuum I'd agree....Kirkland is a solid Oline prospect. This was more about the politics with BTW, and the inner city schools...and Thomas.

I doubt it's really about the politics with BTW and Lice. Lice tipped his hand with his sissified hissy fit to Manzeer the other night. Lice is against Al no matter what Al does or says to Big Jirk. He was against Al before this thing with Big Jirk went down, and he'll be against him after it. The scholarship pull caper is just the pretext for him and Uncle Puke to blast UM with impunity and to portray Al as a shythead to the public.

When you're dealing with an egomaniac jagoff like Lice it's not about "the kids"; it's about Lice and the perceived slights against him that supposedly transpired.

Advertisement
I know nothing, but I do know that signing day is on 2/6/13 and there is still time. When there is time there is a will. When there is a will there is a way. When there is a way Golden gets it done.

Looking at Corey Longs feed he's being a real ***** about the situation. Saying **** like Miami crawled back to save face. Smh

Ferman has Kirkland at 40% this morning! What a tool lol, that's the highest he's had him all week. Trolling.

Advertisement
A) What the **** is a Corey Long?
B) He/She/It can go sit on rebar.
C) It's all about the U. Maybe that should be first off, tho.

Advertisement
I mean all fan bases have the crazies on twitter so it's not just us, but jesus it makes us look terrible.

every fan base has people like that. could be a troll job either way some of you seriously need to stay away from the cpu for three or four weeks. It's a bunch of kids I get excited like the next man, but **** stop acting like we can force them to sign with Miami.

Why do all the recruiting experts/reporters choose to ignore this quote?

@Manny_Navarro: Kirkland's step dad called me back. Said fans should know Golden and #UM did nothing wrong. They were up front "things ..

@Manny_Navarro: Kirkland's step dad called me back. Said fans should know Golden and #UM did nothing wrong. They were up front "things ..

Because there is no drama in that tweet. We cant have that.

hopefully these kids realize that Ice was directing them away from Miami the entire recruiting process.

Someone else mentioned it but how long after signing day does Ice get a job at FSU after delivering Kirk and 6?

Advertisement

So is manny gone to write an article on how ice and Luke blow things out of proportion.
I know when we start winning, they will act like they never said anything

Advertisement

So is manny gone to write an article on how ice and Luke blow things out of proportion.
I know when we start winning, they will act like they never said anything

Nope. And again with all the **** flinging this time of year what separates the legit dudes from the fat ***gots like Manny is they admit they ****ed up and move along. So many of these tool boxes just spout off and then move along to their next pile of insider excrement.

Advertisement
Back