Kirkland met with coaches: Fat Manny says Miami is out

Can someone give me an update from what happened with the meeting on into the evening? I'm not reading all this ****.

Advertisement
I want to hear from the guys who were saying "Ice Harris is a loyal UM guy and wouldn't have said those things if he weren't in the right."

Yep. Its looking more and more like Ice intentionally did this to hurt the program without any facts of the situation.

some piece of **** named Steven Hill sent this to DK

Denver kirkland
‏@15HARLEM_BOSKI
@stevenkeithhill Aye bra um tried of this **** bra **** you

God what an idiot

Kirkland said that to Stephen Hill in response to Hill calling Kirkland 'childish'

well then just call me Manny, for not getting the facts straight. but the dudes still a douche for talking crap to the kid

I trust Golden and especially Barrow..+++Manny would not have posted what he did without substantiated knowledge. Booker T's Coach Harris is a frustrated High School wannabe, that is getting attention because of a few good players.
A bad decade has caused our own backyard to be picked apart by better schools. Frustrating as ****.

but didn't Manny say earlier that Kirkland's stepdad told that Odoi guy that he will consider FSU and Miami, but now it has changed to FSU and Arkansas?

Doesn't make sense

He's obviously considering Arkansas (#134) and FSU (#97) for their academics. What a joke.

Advertisement
Meanwhile, Manzeer is sitting in front of his 13" television watching basic cable mulling the same thought that tortures him every night--If I eat these 10 tasty looking little Vienna sausages protruding from my fat wrist, I'll have to type my next stupid blob with my pepper nose.

Losing him hurts a bit but, he's a guard. The impending loss of Thomas really stings though.

There is no reason for harris to still be upset at golden letting him go when golden took over. Its business and as a coach he should know that better than anyone else. When companies merge or a company is bought out by another its only natural that they shed jobs. You dont hold a long term grudge for something that isnt personal and is just business.

Harris is directing his kids elsewhere and is acting like a ***** over a business decision that golden made two years ago (that college coaches make all around the country). And now hes got his boyfriend luke in on the university of miami bashing.

**** them and anyone that's attacking the school the program or the coaches.

Advertisement
Oh and if Harris' other butt buddy randy shannon had an ounce of competence then his *** would be a miami hurricanes coach right now not a ******* former college coach reject that cant hack it on that level.

Lol at the thought of Ice Harris pushing kids to Randy Shannon to stick to UM. Talking about just ****ing these kids up.

But Arkansas is good academically lolz

In truth, it doesn't matter. Kirkland is way below the media student at Arkansas, academically. Heck, 90% of D1 football recruits are. So wherever he goes, he's going to be taking remedial and easy classes and his degree will be worth the paper it's printed on.

Advertisement
Crazy this is over a kid who means nothing to the future of the program if he's here or not.

Call me cynical but I keep thinking that the so called Kirkland meeting was done for him to save face through the appearance that it was him that made the choice and thereby getting UM back in good graces with BTW

[SUB][/SUB]HAHA! He called Shalala. She's going to go with whatever Al wants. I love the desperation by the parents. They should have thought about all this crap while guiding their son earlier in the process.
I lolled at the 'spoke to Shalala' thing too. NFW she spoke privately to a recruit or his representative. You've gotta be kidding me. Who would believe that? What would be the purpose of the conversation? Donna, can you ask Al to give my step-son a scholarship?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back