Kirkland met with coaches: Fat Manny says Miami is out

some piece of **** named Steven Hill sent this to DK

Denver kirkland
‏@15HARLEM_BOSKI
@stevenkeithhill Aye bra um tried of this **** bra **** you

"@15HARLEM_BOSKI you are being "dissed" by UM fans b/c you are acting like a child. We need mature players...not children."

Why not just leave the dude alone?

The WORST fan base.

There are tons of people who think like this. Now what happens when and if he throws up the U on signing day?

if I'm a local kid, I'm def not going to the U because of the fans.....

embarrassing

Yep.......it's only our fanbase.

Advertisement
I mean all fan bases have the crazies on twitter so it's not just us, but jesus it makes us look terrible.

What the **** is wrong with people? ice is the moron; not Denver. Hes a nice kid who I think made a mistake.

exactlly, that tweet about not trusting no one was directed to ICE not UM. Ice ***** *** ran to the MH to get get this story out before the truth came out. Unfortunately for Ice *** he is getting exposed.

Advertisement

Denver kirkland
‏@15HARLEM_BOSKI

"@15HARLEM_BOSKI you are being "dissed" by UM fans b/c you are acting like a child. We need mature players...not children."

The WORST fan base.

There are tons of people who think like this. Now what happens when and if he throws up the U on signing day?

embarrassing

weak...

Denver kirkland
‏@15HARLEM_BOSKI

The WORST fan base.

embarrassing

This happens at every big time school. Stupid fans everywhere. **** is beyond ruthless in the SEC. You don't think some crazy Auburn fan does this same thing when a kid switches to Alabama or vice versa? It is 10 fold.

But none of it should be condoned.

I mean all fan bases have the crazies on twitter so it's not just us, but jesus it makes us look terrible.

Every other fanbase does **** like this and then shows up 90,000 strong on Saturday

Our fans do it and then sit on the couch drinking beers on Saturday

Advertisement

embarrassing

The fans are, literally, the last reason you should pick any school if you're a croot.

true, i didnt mean that i wouldnt go, period, because of them. But, they wouldnt be a reason for me going.

the U has more reason for kids picking it than any other school could wish for, but the fans arent one of them

Advertisement
Advertisement
What the **** is wrong with people? ice is the moron; not Denver. Hes a nice kid who I think made a mistake.

exactlly, that tweet about not trusting no one was directed to ICE not UM. Ice **** *** ran to the MH to get get this story out before the truth came out. Unfortunately for Ice *** he is getting exposed.

Yet some people like , HurricaneGlory, think Ice is pro-UM. SMH

Yes, Kirkland is no longer considering #UM. No guarantee he would have picked Miami anyway. They were just top 3
7:41pm - 2 Feb 13

So they used up two hours for nothing?

I'm confused by the whole thing. If Kirkland isn't considering Miami he sure as **** better not have the Miami hat in front of him when he chooses FSU.

UM needs to hire a hat goon. If Big Jirk busts out a UM hat on Wednesday, and the corches already know he's not coming, the hat goon should swoop in and slap a cross-face chicken wing on Big Jirk and choke him out then shove the UM hat down his throat as he lies there convulsing.

Yes, Kirkland is no longer considering #UM. No guarantee he would have picked Miami anyway. They were just top 3
7:41pm - 2 Feb 13

So they used up two hours for nothing?

I'm confused by the whole thing. If Kirkland isn't considering Miami he sure as **** better not have the Miami hat in front of him when he chooses FSU.

UM needs to hire a hat goon. If Big Jirk busts out a UM hat on Wednesday, and the corches already know he's not coming, the hat goon should swoop in and slap a cross-face chicken wing on Big Jirk and choke him out then shove the UM hat down his throat as he lies there convulsing.

Sounds like a job for this guy:

3.png

Advertisement
Back