Kirkland met with coaches: Fat Manny says Miami is out

Advertisement
Golden only allows this meeting if there is room. Kirkland only shows up if he is going to commit. If the meeting takes place he is a Cane.

I didn't understand this thread, but can someone clarify this for me from the tweets posted earlier...was Ferman right and Caneinsider wrong?

Advertisement
I ******* hate that Ferman was right about this because his "percentages" for everybody else are horrible.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Too much - just too much

32.gif

What was Obodiobiwdo Caneinsider saying that was wrong? I just woke up and don't understand WTF is going on.

****, if he's meeting with golden, I actually like our chances. What a roller coaster ride. Lol.

I thought Collins was all cane, now wut?

Advertisement
I joke about the Golden as the mafia don thing, but he went out and called a meeting of the two families.

33.gif

What was Obodiobiwdo Caneinsider saying that was wrong? I just woke up and don't understand WTF is going on.

Ferman says Denver's family called UM trying to get another chance...
Obodiobiwdo said that Miami called, family discussed, Denver called back and said no thanks and everyone has moved on.
Everyone lulz at Ferman
Ferman comes out saying there's a meeting with Denver and UM at 3pm.
Everyone freezes.
Manny confirms Ferman's report. Says Barrow called Denver's family to request the meeting.
That's where we stand.

Anyhow, I don't expect for Denver's family to every say they called UM if that's how it happened, so we'll never know who made the initial contact in the new talks for sure.

Advertisement

Earlier today Ferman stated Kirkland's stepfather reached out to Michael Barrow and possibly even Donna (that part is heavily rumored)

Then that Florida High School Analyst (Oboi or what ever) denied these reports and said Kirkland called coaches to let them know he's down to FSU and Arky (made no sense)

Then Ferman reported a 3 o clock sitdown which Fat Manny confirmed by calling Kirkland's step father.

No doubt in my mind. 6 & DK are gonna be Canes. This is gonna be a stud class. You don't agree to meet with Golden unless you're coming.

Take this kid the staff must be insane if they do not! This kid is a solid prospect on his own and it helps us get 6!!

Advertisement
Back