Kirkland met with coaches: Fat Manny says Miami is out

Advertisement
i am not sure why people are concerned about ships and space. before we can take the next step, we will have to
do something that every elite program does, and that is plan for attrition, and take every baller that wants to come.
if all of the remaining prospects that the staff is high on want in, they will get in. the shortage of space is only a half truth,
mostly a plan to scare off $$$ by making it look like they had been sniffed out (if i were to guess). when the money goes away, the kids with every
reason to come to the U will do just that.

Just woke up, anyway to get a quick recap instead of going through all these pages?

34.gif

Advertisement
[video=youtube;HVO5WhIm4uI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVO5WhIm4uI[/video]

Coach G's Theme Song.

It's Al's World, We Just Livin In It

Advertisement
Soooo I'm guessing coley or Collins not coming.

Why does it have to be Coley or Collins?

Why not guys like Jaynard or Bryant who are wavering. Pete and Cash have both confirmed Coley and Collins look to be Miami verbals at this point.

Advertisement
Everyone needs to cut Brandon Odoibiwankenobi some slack. Probably the only reporter that will be
able to communicate with the 12 Nigerians the Canes have coming in this year.

Advertisement
Soooo I'm guessing coley or Collins not coming.

Why does it have to be Coley or Collins?

Why not guys like Jaynard or Bryant who are wavering. Pete and Cash have both confirmed Coley and Collins look to be Miami verbals at this point.

or we are just taking everybody. We always had room for Kirkland, was just a convenient excuse for us dropping him because he was ****ing around

Advertisement
Back