Kirby smart hype!!

IMO, LCE is being harder on Kirby than necessary. His only real knock is that he can’t beat Bama. The rest of the time he wins.

Saban is clearly in his head. His brain just doesn’t work right when he plays Bama.

Advertisement
Hey, how bout that ACCCG? It’s very…competitive. I guess.

Ah ****, #15 vs #16 is f**king embarrassing.

I literally have Bama fatigue at this point. I'm tired of seeing those 1960's unis, the inbred fans the whole **** thing. Year after year after year. Is Saban going to coach till he drops dead on the sideline?
I hear u bro. Tired of them ******** as well.

I’m not saying there not good. They obviously are. But their stats are bloated by a pretty soft schedule. IMO
I’m hindsight you can say that. But CFB teams vary from week to week. Nobody thought Arky was a bad win when they played them..nobody thought Auburn was sorry. Nobody thinks Kentucky is bad..They ran into a elite team. Alabama is 1 of 2 teams (OSU), Imo, who have the talent that can do that to UGA on a given day.

He’s bagged himself pretty **** far, and it just takes a little luck. I assume a loss to bama won’t knock them out of the playoff, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see them get enough luck to win it all.
It takes a qb and explosive offense to win a natty. Kirby still trying to win with defense and a physical running game, that’s so 2010

Advertisement
But didn’t Y’all golden Boy Mario just get his *** kicked last night. The nerve of some of you guys. Hahaha Mario was destroyed by UTAH and y’all praying he comes to Miami. Smart loses to the best program in the last 10!years and he’s a fraud hahahahaha.

Advertisement
It takes a qb and explosive offense to win a natty. Kirby still trying to win with defense and a physical running game, that’s so 2010
Lol, even Saban figured that one out. Although it was funny watching him try to get the rules changed to slow the game down. You know, “for safety”.

I’m hindsight you can say that. But CFB teams vary from week to week. Nobody thought Arky was a bad win when they played them..nobody thought Auburn was sorry. Nobody thinks Kentucky is bad..They ran into a elite team. Alabama is 1 of 2 teams (OSU), Imo, who have the talent that can do that to UGA on a given day.
Well none of those teams are even on the level of Ole Miss, or A&M. I’m saying it in hindsight. Matter of fact I told my buddy who graduated UGA that I think his squad isn’t as good as the numbers might say and that they actually had a lot to prove in my opinion.
You can’t say your elite, or best ever and play that schedule. Because the reality is those are barely .500 teams.

Advertisement
Well none of those teams are even on the level of Ole Miss, or A&M. I’m saying it in hindsight. Matter of fact I told my buddy who graduated UGA that I think his squad isn’t as good as the numbers might say and that they actually had a lot to prove in my opinion.
You can’t say your elite, or best ever and play that schedule. Because the reality is those are barely .500 teams.

Schedule by no means was elite..but it wasn’t weak

GIF by lilcozynostril
Kirby will be buried next to Bobby Bowden and his tombstone will say “ but he played Alabama”

Advertisement
Dude has lost 10 games since 2017..his only knock is he’s not Saban..I truly believe somehow..someway What Saban is doing at Bama has become under appreciated
Living in GA I remember when there where no Bama fans during the Shula years. Too many of their “fans” don’t remember the lean years and they’ve become spoiled.

Advertisement
Back