Kirby smart hype!!

I don’t disagree with you. No way Georgia was the 4th team, and the 2 best teams are playing for it.
However, Just imagine if there was no playoff, and it was just the 2 top teams…would the rankings be the same? Maybe, maybe not? If it was an 8 team playoff, would it be different to the current to 8. I could make an argument that they would
That’s all.
I still think confidently if we were still in the BCS post conference championship weekend, Bama would’ve been 1 and UGA 2. The previous 13 weeks prior to the SEC championship game did happen. And I’m confident Uof M would’ve been the 3rd team

To ppl surprise out of the 4 teams in the playoffs UGA played the toughest schedule out of the 4..I know some ppl like to pretend like UGA played nobody’s but it’s not true when compared to the 3 other teams.

I think it’s clear ppl want more parity. The key to that is Miami, UF and FSU getting its **** together in Florida and nationally..and on the west coast for USC to run cali

Advertisement
If you think Kirby Smart is worse than Richt you’re dumber than I thought.
I’d like to see Richt with the same level of support. It’s not like UGA has a rich tradition like Bama or Ohio State. Richt built UGA into a perennial top 10 team. Kirby has got the backing to making UGA a consistent top 5 team. He’s essentially their Mario. Complete Athletics overhaul right before Kirby got the job. Not disputing your claim but it’s a topic that’s not talked about too much.

Fck that dumb redneck hick mf’er Kirby Dumbass & all his nutlicking fans.

If Kirby coached at South Carolina he would be 7-5 every year.

I don’t wanna hear jack sh*t about a coach who is handed a multi-million dollar Gold mine on a silver platter & act like he’s done something that’s difficult to do.

Kyle Whittingham is a **** Coach, he’s winning at Utah, Dave Clawson is winning at Wake Forest, Mark Stoops is winning at Kentucky, show me coaches who can win when they don’t have the luxury of multi-billionaire Boosters & having every 5-star recruit climbing over each other coming to your school because they’re being paid big money.

This board wants to slobber over UGA every fckin day because they think spending millions of dollars in recruiting every year is some kind of special skill, there’s nothing special at all about UGA, they’ve just bought a whole bunch of talent, good for them.

Call me when Kirby Goober can win at a program that doesn’t spend $5million dollars a year every recruiting class.

Fck that dumb redneck hick mf’er Kirby Dumbass & all his nutlicking fans.

If Kirby coached at South Carolina he would be 7-5 every year.

I don’t wanna hear jack sh*t about a coach who is handed a multi-million dollar Gold mine on a silver platter & act like he’s done something that’s difficult to do.

Kyle Whittingham is a **** Coach, he’s winning at Utah, Dave Clawson is winning at Wake Forest, Mark Stoops is winning at Kentucky, show me coaches who can win when they don’t have the luxury of multi-billionaire Boosters & having every 5-star recruit climbing over each other coming to your school because they’re being paid big money.

This board wants to slobber over UGA every fckin day because they think spending millions of dollars in recruiting every year is some kind of special skill, there’s nothing special at all about UGA, they’ve just bought a whole bunch of talent, good for them.

Call me when Kirby Goober can win at a program that doesn’t spend $5million dollars a year every recruiting class.
By this analogy Saban sucks to, which I also think he just gets stacked rosters but thats my opinion. These guys aint that good, I dont even think Mario is that great hes just going to get the talent and let the coordinators play with his toys. Which is how u build dominant cfb team imo.

Advertisement
By this analogy Saban sucks to, which I also think he just gets stacked rosters but thats my opinion. These guys aint that good, I dont even think Mario is that great hes just going to get the talent and let the coordinators play with his toys. Which is how u build dominant cfb team imo.
No, Saban doesn’t fall under that category because he won at Michigan ST & LSU when they weren’t winning programs, LSU had only won 10 games once in the Gerry DiNardo era & once in the 80’s with Mike Archer before Saban got there. Saban wasn’t handed a machine in LSU, he turned them into a powerhouse.

Saban has proven his greatness over time as a coach because of what he’s been able to do, repeatedly.

Kirby Dumbass got handed a machine & kept the machine going, he didn’t build anything at UGA, he’s never coached at a program that he had to pull up from the dirt & grind to get them to the top, he was given UGA when they were already a championship contending team & all he’s done is had the luxury of increased spending & booster support & now everybody wants to crown him like he’s some kind of King of a Coach, when he’s not at all.

Like I said, when Kirby builds something at a program that it isn’t easy to win at, then I’ll give him all the credit in the world, but going to UGA & recruiting 5-stars to UGA is not impressive at all, that’s literally one of the easiest things in the world to do.

Pastor Richt didn’t have half as much financial support & isn’t even that great of a recruiter & even he had multiple top 5-10 classes at UGA, so what does that tell you about the program?

No, Saban doesn’t fall under that category because he won at Michigan ST & LSU when they weren’t winning programs, LSU had only won 10 games once in the Gerry DiNardo era & once in the 80’s with Mike Archer before Saban got there. Saban wasn’t handed a machine in LSU, he turned them into a powerhouse.

Saban has proven his greatness over time as a coach because of what he’s been able to do, repeatedly.

Kirby Dumbass got handed a machine & kept the machine going, he didn’t build anything at UGA, he’s never coached at a program that he had to pull up from the dirt & grind to get them to the top, he was given UGA when they were already a championship contending team & all he’s done is had the luxury of increased spending & booster support & now everybody wants to crown him like he’s some kind of King of a Coach, when he’s not at all.

Like I said, when Kirby builds something at a program that it isn’t easy to win at, then I’ll give him all the credit in the world, but going to UGA & recruiting 5-stars to UGA is not impressive at all, that’s literally one of the easiest things in the world to do.

Pastor Richt didn’t have half as much financial support & isn’t even that great of a recruiter & even he had multiple top 5-10 classes at UGA, so what does that tell you about the program?
Agree ok fair enough but lets say by some miracle they win the natty and beat Bama then what? Kirby didnt HC anywhere else thats not his fault. But he recruited better when MR left. MR was not recruiting the way they are now even though their classes were ranked high. Even UGA fans noticed when he got their it was a different type of goon they were recruiting. I agree with the financial commitment and all that helps but hes keeping them going.

Advertisement
Back