Kirby smart hype!!

Advertisement
IMO, LCE is being harder on Kirby than necessary. His only real knock is that he can’t beat Bama. The rest of the time he wins.

Saban is clearly in his head. His brain just doesn’t work right when he plays Bama.
If Kirby was the HC of Wake Forest or Pitt would he lead either of those teams to the record they have now?

I’m not being harder on Kirby than necessary, yall are giving him more credit than he deserves.

His job is easy AF, UGA is a recruiting machine, you know how many coaches would win with UGA’s talent?

And if anybody thinks that UGA wouldn’t recruit well without Kirby, then explain to me how Rict had consistent top 5-10 classes when he was there?

He’s one of the most overrated coaches in the business & he gets placed on this pedestal as if he had to pull UGA out of the slums of college football, they were literally a top 5 team multiple times before he ever got there lol

Last edited:
UGA was the #3 ranked team in the nation in 2002 going 13-1, the #6 team in the nation in 03, the #3 ranked in the nation in 07, #4 ranked team in the Nation in 2012 playing in the SEC title game vs Bama & was the #9 ranked team in 2014. When got fired in 2015 they were 9-3...

Ray Goff had them 10-2 in 1992 & Jim Donnan has them 10-2 in 1997...

Yeah it’s really really difficult to recruit at a high level & win at such a lowly program like Georgia lol...

Kirby really has it rough doing more with less smh lol

If Kirby was the HC of Wake Forest or Pitt would he lead either of those teams to the record they have now?

I’m not being harder on Kirby than necessary, yall are giving him more credit than he deserves.

His job is easy AF, UGA is a recruiting machine, you know how many coaches would win with UGA’s talent?

And if anybody thinks that UGA wouldn’t recruit well without Kirby, then explain to me how Rict had consistent top 5-10 classes when he was there?

He’s one of the most overrated coaches in the business & he gets placed on this pedestal as if he had to pull UGA out of the slums of college football, they were literally a top 5 team multiple times before he ever got there lol
This!

Advertisement
Unlikely the committee pairs Bama/UGA rubber match in Rd I.
No no no.gif

Advertisement

I had this conversation earlier this evening before the bammer v UGA game.

If Bama loses this game vs Geo and still gets in the playoff. I will never watch a game again.

They will

Are you sure? Nick Saban versus Kurby?

Point being that in a head to head matchup, with both teams full of 5 stars, some people saying UGA might even have more talent now than Alabama, but even if the talent is even across both teams, racist Kurby should never be favored to beat his daddy.

And I fūcking hate Saban.

But I can’t NOT acknowledge that he is a far far far superior coach to Kurbs. In my opinion, I one hundred percent agree with you, at best he’s an average corch driving fast because he’s got the most expensive car.

How people were so confident that jawja was going to beat Alabama, I just don’t know, how you can do that with the guy coaching UGA

@Caneadian @ristwasdown

Advertisement
UGA lost badly for four primary reasons today:

1) Their DBs just couldn't keep pace with Williamson. He destroyed them with his speed (even when they took good angles). I spoke to a UGA fan & he told me that they had lost a bunch of DBs to the transfer portal and/or graduation etc and that's why the group struggled against Bama. We got one of those DBs in Tyrique. Williamson & Metchie were way too much for their current DBs to handle.

2) Bama's pass pro was awesome. Really neutralized a good UGA DL.

3) Bama has the far better QB.

4) Saban > Smart.

This Alabama run is getting really stale. It's really spoiling CFB actually. Thankfully, Clemson had some real struggles this year and won't be playing for a MNC. NIL should help level the playing field going forward. Maddening that these schools are "sacred cows" and don't get investigated.

Remembering Georgia Tech won a national title more recently than UGA is one of the little things that always puts a smile on my face. Don't ever change, UGA.

This is georgia's year if they ***** this up I don't know when they will ever win it all.and alabama ****ed them up tonight so if they meet up again I don't see georgia winning

Advertisement

Schedule by no means was elite..but it wasn’t weak
Look at the records of the teams they beat. Clemson or Kentucky were their best win. Heck you could argue that our win over Pitt was a better win. And neither of those teams had a defense like Bama or an offense like them. Which is why last night score was not even remotely surprising last night. Which was the point I was making.

When you look at their schedule, the records of the teams they beat. It was pretty easy to say, well after it was all said and done you didn’t beat anyone that turned out to be top 20.

Jim Harbaugh said it best last week when taking a shot at Ryan Day after defeating OSU. "Some people are born on 3rd base and think they hit a triple."

Fitting for a couple of coaches. Same can be said about Lincoln Riley when he got the job at OU.

I literally have Bama fatigue at this point. I'm tired of seeing those 1960's unis, the inbred fans the whole **** thing. Year after year after year. Is Saban going to coach till he drops dead on the sideline?
At the end of the day those pricks still have to live in Alabama.

Advertisement
Back